Author Topic: Did You? Or Do You Currently Smoke?  (Read 2326 times)

Did You? Or Do You Currently Smoke?
« on: March 16, 2019, 06:41:36 am »
Well I don't know how exactly to start a discussion like this because

I never smoked anything before, and I don't even want to start smoking anything, But I heard from other smokers that smoking tobacco is supposed to help people calm down and enjoy life, but is extremely expensive usually and can make you vary sick and even die a hard death.

I made a promise to someone in my family that I would never even take one puff from a cigarette, anything nicotine  or drug related

Do you currently smoke? and I mean smoke I mostly mean tobacco? or have you ever tried quitting smoking. or have you move to e-cigarettes or vapor? or no?

I already know that some people on this forum do at least smoke tobacco, both may parents used to smoke but my mom quit cold turkey and my dad did vapor for a while

I am not judging anyone
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 06:50:22 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

doafan

Re: Did You? Or Do You Currently Smoke?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 09:14:46 am »
Tried to smoke one cigarette when I was younger and I say tried because didn't finished it, dunno if it was because of the taste or because I really didn't like it that never again gave it another try.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

telly

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 09:19:05 am »
Never have, never will. It's nasty and smelly and bad for your health
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

PaleManInBlack

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 09:22:52 am »
Nope and I never will.

Not only is it bad for your health and can cause serious health risks later on in life. But can also make a person stink, yellow their teeth and nails as well as alter their voice.

Cigarettes also stink up the place which is why I hate going anywhere filled with smokers, not to mention the second hand smoke.

kashell

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 09:40:02 am »
Never have and never will. Yuck.

sworddude

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 09:50:28 am »
Never smoked personally never will. also pretty pricy aside from the health risks

However I'm pretty sure that most people who did smoke find it yuck in the beginning as well

Thing is cigarettes are a drugs it calms people down and people will eventually really like the taste. Most people who get addicted to smoking really want to get into it because of friends and try to like it turning them into smoke addicts since they will smoke quite a bit along the way plenty to make one addicted to cigarettes.

Trying to smoke one time will usually not turn people into smoke addicts might turn people of if they do not have friends who do it aswell it's not that strong of a drug. The people who do want to be in a group and just go through the yuck factor until they eventually can't live withouth it anymore that's how people turn into a smoking addicts losing money and suffering health risks in the proces.

2nd hand smoke is pretty terrible indeed but usually such sets are in pretty rough condition as well so I pretty much never have an issue as far as 2nd hand smoke smell goes since I would most likely not be interested in poor condition or lose sets.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 09:53:07 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

azure

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 12:13:31 pm »
Nope and never will. It's a nasty habit and a waste of money.

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 12:31:55 pm »
I tried it once when I was 13 and didn't see the appeal and never had any desire to do it ever again.

kam1kaz3nl77

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 01:25:39 pm »
Been a smoker for half my life. 42 at the moment

Upcoming Pre-orders:

Nickkchilla

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 04:26:06 pm »
I can't even stand the smell of it five feet away. No way I'd ever be a smoker.

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 04:26:14 pm »
Use to like cigars just a tad and then my buddy got a Hookah and those are great.  They remove the burn and stench of smoking, can taste good, and are very chill.  I never really got hooked to smoking since my dad was a pretty crystal clear example of how bad smoking can be for a person after they've done it for decades, though I wouldn't mind a hookah here and there, but it's been years since I had one.

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 06:22:57 pm »
No smoking or drinking ever.

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 07:45:54 pm »
I started in college because my girlfriend did but I stopped when I became a dad at 25. There was a Hank Williams Jr. song that had a line "I used Lifesavers to help me give up cigarettes, but you know for your love I ain't found no Lifesaver yet." Instead of Lifesavers I ate a ton of salted, shelled sunflower seeds until the inside of my mouth felt pickled and shriveled and then I gave those up too.

I wish the child that I gave up smoking for hadn't taken up the habit now.

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 09:17:54 pm »
I might occasionally smoke one or two if I’m out drinking, but I never keep any around.

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 12:06:42 am »
never as im not old enough
pretty epic