Author Topic: Have you ever considered working 7 days a week?  (Read 2522 times)

pzeke

Re: Have you ever considered working 7 days a week?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 11:44:43 am »
I've tried to stay clear of this petty banter in regards to this user, but honestly, learn to ignore. Granted, it seems this guy has been banned, but before that most of what you all did was egg him on and poke and prod. Honestly, it's just plain childish.

When you're in a zoo, you don't feed the animals, especially the monkeys. Monkeys are mischievous critters, just like Internet trolls are, meaning you never feed them. Fourteenth rule in the e-book.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 01:40:56 pm »
Why? Are you tired of working the corners?

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 03:49:19 pm »
I've tried to stay clear of this petty banter in regards to this user, but honestly, learn to ignore. Granted, it seems this guy has been banned, but before that most of what you all did was egg him on and poke and prod. Honestly, it's just plain childish.

When you're in a zoo, you don't feed the animals, especially the monkeys. Monkeys are mischievous critters, just like Internet trolls are, meaning you never feed them. Fourteenth rule in the e-book.

I agree, but he or she seemed to get more and more aggressive toward the community recently. If I were anyone I'd set your profile to receive messages from admins only just in case this person ever comes back somehow in which is likely. sorry to say that.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"