Author Topic: How to insert merchandise and extras?  (Read 1005 times)

How to insert merchandise and extras?
« on: March 28, 2019, 03:39:34 pm »
The title says it all.

In particular I have two items that I would want to insert, both are giant cardboard boxes that replicate the case of Fighting Force PS1 and Silent Hill 3 PS2.
Those items were used in the shop for AD purposes and I asked the shopkeeper to have those (instead of him likely thrashing them, so they are quite rare I guess, because they weren't for sale), obviously they are not coded in any way.

Moreover I have some extra stuff that came as a pre-order bonus (rather a booking with a small deposit than a real pre-order, actually) not included in the game packcage (mugs, keychains, figures, steelbooks, T-shirts...) and I was wondering if there is a category I'm missing to have them listed in the collection (with pictures).
I tried seraching for "merchandise" in the drop down list but I can't find it.

I also have some steelbook editions that have a "cardboard dust jacket" that replicates the base game cover artwork, which one do I have to scan for a submission? (I would go with the steelbook artwork, but I thought to better ask here before).

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Re: How to insert merchandise and extras?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 06:07:14 pm »
If I had to make an educated guess, things of that nature would go in the 'Swag' category.

Re: How to insert merchandise and extras?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 07:19:11 pm »
If I had to make an educated guess, things of that nature would go in the 'Swag' category.
You are right.