Author Topic: Warcraft and Warcraft II Available on GOG  (Read 1283 times)

Warcraft and Warcraft II Available on GOG
« on: March 30, 2019, 08:18:50 am »
https://www.gog.com/game/warcraft_bundle

ZUG ZUG!

$10 each or $15 for both.  With Battle.net compatibility.  An excellent shadow drop.

Re: Warcraft and Warcraft II Available on GOG
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 10:24:56 am »
AND OG Diablo is available on there now too :D

mastodon

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 01:02:29 am »
If you have the physical versions of Warcraft 3 and/or Frozen Throne, they put a CD Key sticker on the jewel case. You can link it to your battle.net account and play online.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 01:32:06 am »
If you have the physical versions of Warcraft 3 and/or Frozen Throne, they put a CD Key sticker on the jewel case. You can link it to your battle.net account and play online.

Thanks for this, I didn't know I could do this lol I picked up a Warcraft 3 Battle Chest awhile back for my collection, never expecting to use it, and I was able to put the codes in, so I could play it now if I want, though I'm mostly waiting for the remaster they coming out with.

azotam

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 01:44:34 am »
Now we wait for imminent re-release Diablo 2  8)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 02:25:15 am by azotam »
Still updating collection.

mastodon

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 01:19:27 pm »

Thanks for this, I didn't know I could do this lol I picked up a Warcraft 3 Battle Chest awhile back for my collection, never expecting to use it, and I was able to put the codes in, so I could play it now if I want, though I'm mostly waiting for the remaster they coming out with.

Yeah, I checked WC1 and 2, they didnt use keys that far back, so the trick wont work.