Author Topic: Thank you - 6 Years Since Joining  (Read 1464 times)

Thank you - 6 Years Since Joining
« on: April 03, 2019, 09:39:21 am »
Hi, I don't normally ever post here, but I use this site to catalogue my games and I just wanted to say thank you for staying up all these years.
I added the first item to my profile on 7/04/2013 and that day is fast approaching. It'll mark the 6th year I've been here! That game is Alfred Chicken - PS1 [EU] for anyone curious.
I've edited apparently more than 500+ items according to the badge I have. There's a good chance if you edit any PAL game made in 1995+ my name is in the history tab. 99% chance if it's an Australian region game.
I just wanted to thank whoever is hosting this site and the community, especially the guys who have been making edits alongside me all these years.

tripredacus

Re: Thank you - 6 Years Since Joining
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 10:07:05 am »
And you have create 383 item entries into the database as well.

aliensstudios

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 11:22:03 am »
And you have create 383 item entries into the database as well.
How does one check that?
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 12:05:55 pm »
It is an admin ability. Useful usually to find items that new users make when they just come in to mass-add duplicates.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 12:07:46 pm by tripredacus »

telly

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 12:56:13 pm »
Hmm, I wonder how many things I've added  :o
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 05:26:19 pm »
In spite of my badge, I've only been a member here since early 2017, "February 27, 2017" is when I joined a little over 2 years as of this post. I love this community the best for both forum and the extensive well kept database.

I think I added a few games to the database but I am not sure if any were ever duplicates, but I love to blog, I would have joined sooner. But when I ran a google search back in I think 2016 or 2015 all that came up was Retro Collect. I no longer go to that forum. When one day I could not log in for some reason, all I got was a message that said I have no permission to to access forum or site. Nobody warned me and, I think I was banned. I think. and I have a feeling that. One of the ignorant senor members on Retro Collect had something to do with that.

I got into a fight over an avatar that this guy didn't like.

when I ran another google search in 2017 for a video game collecting this forum. This was the first result. I am glad I left the retro collect forum. As far as I am concerned losing access to Retro Collect was a blessing from God and the rest of the VGCollect staff are wonderful here. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 05:42:48 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"