Author Topic: The Ninja Warriors: Once Again - Physical Release Available for Pre-Order  (Read 3131 times)

mark1982

Hey all, just a heads up for anyone interested - Play-Asia has The Ninja Warriors: Once Again physical copies up for pre-order on Switch & PS4 ( Asia Version )

https://www.play-asia.com/search/THE+NINJA+SAVIORS%3A+RETURN+OF+THE+WARRIORS+%28MULTI_LANGUAGE%29?ref=email&?ref=email&sc_src=email_219553&sc_lid=21487327&sc_uid=jX5jiazIZ3&sc_llid=8567&sc_customer=b29374ece740ca191ac13c54000f0bd5&utm_campaign=2019_05_29_Playasia_Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Newsletter

Published by H2 Interactive

Official Release Date   Jul 25, 2019
Language                   Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Korean
Genre                        Action
Version                      Asia

The game has been fully remastered with new playable characters and looks great ;D

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 01:34:30 pm by mark1982 »
  l    l 

There are reports that Strictly Limited Games will be handling a western release (As in not Asia)

mark1982

There are reports that Strictly Limited Games will be handling a western release (As in not Asia)

I heard that report as well. Always nice to have more physical copies out in the wild for collectors ;D
  l    l 

It does look awesome.

Can't wait to try it out!

telly

Ooo definitely interested :) I'd be happy with either version
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

azure

Ohh, I had forgotten about this one. Thanks for the reminder, the updates to the sprites are looking nice!

sworddude

when will the wester release be sold by strictly limited?

This looks pretty nice.
Your Stylish Sword Master!