Author Topic: How Many Put Up With Long Ads On Free YouTube. Some Longer Then The Videos  (Read 1510 times)

Lately since YouTube put out their payed service a ton of channels (but not all) on YouTube free service can have ads longer then the videos themselves. I don't skip them because I fear that some people trigger the "skip ads" button to download hidden undetectable malware to get more people to watch the ads and not press the skip button. that how I feel

Some of the YouTube ads are unbearable and can happen before most videos and again in just 2 minutes into a video sometimes the free YouTube app says there only going to be 2,  2 minute ads for the videos and it turns in to 4, 2 minute ad videos and sometimes one ad will last 2 to 3 minutes. and sometimes the ads will last 1-2 hours.

another question I will ask, does anyone on here use the paid YouTube app that cost money to use?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 10:17:05 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

What the hell are you talking about? How are you going to get malware skipping an ad?

never mind I am just paranoid I edited the post
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Just get an adblocker

topspot123

It's safe to skip the ads  ;)

I usually let the ads play.  I mostly watch YouTubers that I want to support and letting the ads run benefits them. 

If I'm watching a video from someone I haven't heard of yet, I often will skip the ad.  If the ad is longer than the content, I will usually skip it.

i use adblock so i dont get ads.
however i tend to use youtube on my ps4 a lot more than on pc so i do get ads there. one time i got an entire episode of some online show as an "ad" that lasted 1 hour and 40 minutes. even took a pic of that absurdity, but i cant find the folder. need to, theres a lot of pics in it i want to see again.

You can't get malware skipping a youtube ad, but if you have an issue with them on PC, just get adblock.  It's free and you'll never have ads again.

sworddude

how do people enjoy youtube with adds

I have never seen any ads since add blocker. and if you want to watch something on some other site just download it to bypass ads
Your Stylish Sword Master!