Author Topic: If You Were To Rate This Site 1-5 Stars For Satisfaction What Would It Be  (Read 3328 times)

5!  8)

ferraroso

The desktop version of the website as a whole is easily a 5/5. I find it very simple to use and I really love the community!
I’d really appreciate to be able to have a better experience with the mobile site or to have an app for iOS though...

mike24rules

id honestly say 5 just for the collection part of it. From what ive seen of the forums i really like the chill nature of it and im gonna start being more active here.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

5 stars for sure, the community is close and caring :D
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

Even if they weren't user definable, it would be great if they added site wide a 'Console' or 'System' tab and a 'Digital' tab.  Others might like to have a 'Hardware' tab, something to keep the collection from being a singular dump bin.

That's along the lines of the one thing I'd like to have added in- you know when you click on your avatar, and you get your pie chart & a collection breakdown? I want to be able to click on those categories & see what's in them. I've got a hefty number of systems, so it's a pain to use the sidebar to go through each one to see, for example, what accessories are added in. Especially since I don't keep all in the same place or sorted by console. It would make checking to see if everything I want added has been added a lot easier.

It's not a huge thing, but it'd be nice.

topspot123

Even if they weren't user definable, it would be great if they added site wide a 'Console' or 'System' tab and a 'Digital' tab.  Others might like to have a 'Hardware' tab, something to keep the collection from being a singular dump bin.

That's along the lines of the one thing I'd like to have added in- you know when you click on your avatar, and you get your pie chart & a collection breakdown? I want to be able to click on those categories & see what's in them. I've got a hefty number of systems, so it's a pain to use the sidebar to go through each one to see, for example, what accessories are added in. Especially since I don't keep all in the same place or sorted by console. It would make checking to see if everything I want added has been added a lot easier.

It's not a huge thing, but it'd be nice.

I very much agree.  I've kept my consoles, hardware, and digital games off of my collection here for the sake simplicity. 

5/5 :D.  I found a 2nd family here and we all care about eachother.  Its a very warm inviting community.  I never felt a forum quite like it.  From the secret santa stuff to the meet ups. Its bigger than a game group.  Its pretty awesome :)   i love the forums even more than the database.  Sharing life and thoughts with people.  I will always love vg collect.