Author Topic: Potential Error With Dreamcast EU titles? Or I'm Very Dipsy...  (Read 1385 times)

Hi,

I noticed on my Collection DB that I had only one DreamCast game, While I don't have many I could have sworn I added them ages ago. Also, I am 100% Positive I added my 4-Disc scan imae of the Shenmue games, yet they weren't there... I'ev added them again and some other stock images I had on my PC.

I could have been very silly and just overlooked it but conisdering how hyped I am for Shenmue III the lack of my scan image makes me wonder, but just a little shout out incase.

Re: Potential Error With Dreamcast EU titles? Or I'm Very Dipsy...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 06:38:55 am »
Also another little thing, it seems like my PS1 games in my Collection many of the games don't have the collection pieces ticked:

Once again, it just seems like something I would have thought I'd have done at the time of adding them...

sworddude

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 06:46:22 am »
Also another little thing, it seems like my PS1 games in my Collection many of the games don't have the collection pieces ticked:

Once again, it just seems like something I would have thought I'd have done at the time of adding them...

I dont have that issue personally after a quick peek. All them boxes checked wich are needed for a cib game and only the other marked if all commercial papers are included.

Maybe you forgot to do so while adding them to your collection

Or maybe with a semi slow pc it didn't load your markings before you clicked on the add to collection button.

Been here for years withouth any problems as far as these things go so i guess something of the above must have happened.

as far as pictures go with dreamcast games before those are added they have to be accepted by a moderator. Could have also been denied. Or maybe you used a jpeg file. The site can in some occasion be a bit tricky with certain picture files wich arent png resulting in them pictures not being added with a brand new entry or just an entry withouth any pictures as a result. Changing the picture file to png usually does the trick.

Same for adding dreamcast games btw Added those only once and still there in the collection. You might have forgotten some stuff I'd imagine or either a slow pc or some dips in your  internet connection.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:56:26 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 10:10:10 am »
I had noticed an issue with my collection sometime last year where I was missing a lot of PC games. And not just random ones that I might have missed, but the big titles like Quake series, etc. So I had to go and add them all. I honestly do not know if I had added them before and something happened or if I had just not gone through and put them into vgc.

aliensstudios

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 11:01:06 am »
I've noticed some Wii games I have disappear from my collection from time to time. I believe it's happened twice unless I'm absolutely crazy (which is a distinct possibility  :D)
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."