Author Topic: UPDATE - New List - Currently Playing  (Read 35281 times)

jason

UPDATE - New List - Currently Playing
« on: May 06, 2019, 08:06:06 pm »
I've added a new list for all users, "Currently Playing."

Please let me know if you have any issues.

aliensstudios

Re: UPDATE - New List - Currently Playing
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 08:08:49 pm »
Very cool! Mine works, thanks very much for adding that. Is there a way to add this to our signatures like we can with our recently added to our collections?
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

jason

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 08:27:51 pm »
Very cool! Mine works, thanks very much for adding that. Is there a way to add this to our signatures like we can with our recently added to our collections?

Hmm... Not as of yet. I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks for the feedback!

mark1982

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 03:01:30 am »
Thank You very much Jason! ;D

Been wanting to have this list option since I joined, very much appreciated! Now to add in all the titles, it's gonna take a while, heh. Excellent update. 8)
  l    l 

mark1982

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 04:05:18 am »
Hi Jason, after using the new Currently Playing tab I noticed that the links in the side menu all point back to the Collection tab instead of staying under the Currently Playing tab.

I attached some screenshots to what I'm referring to.

When I click Nintendo Switch [NA] drop down it jumps back to my Collection of Switch games instead of staying in the Currently Playing tab.

l    l 

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 10:17:20 am »
I think that most of this information is not needed for "Currently Playing"
Only really would need the notes field. But perhaps have different dates such as started and finished.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 12:18:08 pm »
Seems like a lot left to be done for the feature.  But could be really useful in conjunction with the collection feature.  I feel like it'd be better to be able to go and "edit" an item in your collection and mark it as "currently playing" and it'll go duplicate it over to the currently playing section.  Add a couple of flags for beaten and such.

telly

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 12:28:35 pm »
I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to add a game to Currently Playing on mobile  :-[
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 04:30:56 pm »
I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to add a game to Currently Playing on mobile  :-[
Same as adding a game to your collection.  You just click Add to Currently Playing instead of Add to Collection.

jason

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 07:18:48 pm »
My bad. Looking into issues with the sidebar filtering for Currently Playing. I still need to add a new button to the search pages too. Currently you can add a game on the individual game page.

telly

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 12:21:42 am »
My problem was I was trying to add a game using the checkboxes on the larger games lists and I didn't know I had to click on the specific game to add it

Edit: Also, when did we get the option to delete posts?
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

Flashback2012

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 07:04:04 pm »
My bad. Looking into issues with the sidebar filtering for Currently Playing. I still need to add a new button to the search pages too. Currently you can add a game on the individual game page.

Is there ANY way that button can be moved to the other side where it's next to "Add to Sell List" and not next to "Add to Collection"? Please?  ;)

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 01:42:58 pm »

Is there ANY way that button can be moved to the other side where it's next to "Add to Sell List" and not next to "Add to Collection"? Please?  ;)
Yeah I kept adding things to currently playing instead of collection.

telly

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2019, 10:07:43 am »
Would there be a way to see what other people are currently playing without having to type the username out in the URL?
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

tripredacus

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 12:03:28 pm »
Also would prefer if the button for "Currently Playing" used some other word, or in effect, made the button not as wide. It makes things wonky because the menu looks to use relative positioning, when viewing on resolutions less than 4:3.