Author Topic: DOOM - Sigil/Si6il  (Read 1088 times)

kypherion

DOOM - Sigil/Si6il
« on: June 04, 2019, 09:26:22 pm »
Has anybody played the recently released unofficial 5th Doom episode, Sigil?

I played it and it was awesome, check it out here: https://www.romerogames.ie/si6il
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

Re: DOOM - Sigil/Si6il
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 10:30:29 pm »
Is this for the original doom game? or is for the remastered or modern doom games?

By the way kypherion you should have mentioned this being part the original doom series? , because with this topic being in modern games is a little confusing. There have been a lot of other Doom games that have come out in the modern day. Though I could be wrong. original series right? :)

if so than the following information may interest you

I also played original doom series for years and now I am sick of it. But I still call it one of the best early first person shooter series that ever existed in the history of first person shooters

If you like the Sigil and the original doom series, you should check out Doom Collecters Edition, of course you need to download Zdoom or Zandronum or ZDaemon engine for running this program on Windows 7, Vista or Windows 10 OS I am unsure about windows 8 or 9

, Or just buy it digital from steam instead

to install any original doom game on the disc just copy and paste the 4 doom wad files into a folder than install one of the following engines I recommend Zandronum and locate the folder with all your Wad Files and connect it with the engine and your set.

Doom Collectors Edition database link
https://vgcollect.com/item/17672

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:15:16 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

kypherion

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 10:46:53 am »
Yeah sorry that was my bad, I was putting it in modern games because it came out recently, but yes this is a mod for the original Doom.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

shadowzero

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 08:06:42 pm »
You're right oldgamerz.  I have purchased most of my DOOM wads through steam when on sale BUT I am told that Good old games is the best way to buy b/c of the current gen support that you dont get from steam.