Author Topic: Category/Platform Requests (Archive)  (Read 48382 times)

gf78

Re: Category/Platform Requests
« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2019, 03:28:47 pm »
So....were we going to add a dedicated VR hardware, software & accessories section?  Nobody ever said either way.  :-\
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2019, 03:40:52 pm »
Whole collection including hardware is listed under other and hardware now.
Need a new category for the gaming system called

APF MP1000 Hardware
APF MP1000 [NA]

There were European releases as well but not certain if they are exclusive outside of the imagination machine addon.

A database search for   MP1000 will provide results of all games and hardware i've added that need to be moved into it's own new section.

I've added MP1000 games to other a while ago but it could use it's own category.

The system is made by APF and originally called the MP1000, later models M1000.  I don't really see any difference between regions, maybe someone else can verify.

Accessory called the Imagination Machine let the system be placed into a giant keyboard and tape deck for home computing, could probably just go under the hardware section with the console.

I'll move hardware and games over once the categories are created.

Thank you

tripredacus

« Reply #272 on: March 22, 2019, 10:11:22 am »
So....were we going to add a dedicated VR hardware, software & accessories section?  Nobody ever said either way.  :-\

Need to wait until the site admins do it.

gf78

« Reply #273 on: March 22, 2019, 06:03:24 pm »

Need to wait until the site admins do it.

Thanks for the update!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #274 on: April 30, 2019, 10:11:37 am »
Hello,

Please make a new category under Interactive Figures named Starlink. It appears to be the only toys to life line under Hardware -> Accessory. We currently have Interactive Figures ->

• Amiibo Figures
  • LEGO Dimensions Figures
  • Skylanders Figures/Traps/Vehicles
  • etc

Thank you