Author Topic: move the "add to currently playing" button someplace else  (Read 1478 times)

move the "add to currently playing" button someplace else
« on: May 15, 2019, 05:26:30 pm »
I didn't even realize this button was here for a bit until i realized stuff i was adding to collection was not in the collection but, was sitting in this new category. 

The add to collection button has been the first button on the left, from inception as far as i can tell.  When did this new category appear?  Can we move it to the far right? 

Now i have to go back through and manually add my items to collection again one by one as we cannot move them from here either.

Sorry, just found this out and pretty frustrated i need to spend the next hours cleaning up.

ferraroso

Re: move the "add to currently playing" button someplace else
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 06:46:22 pm »
I'm not the kind who likes to complain...
Having said that... I agree completely. I'd really appreciate if this button could be moved somewhere else.
However, this is coming from someone who has no intention of ever using this feature... If the majority of the VGCollect community decides to maintain it where it is, I won't be against it.

jason

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 12:44:07 am »
Ok. I have moved the Currently Playing section on to the right side after the current lists as well as updated the button location. Does this work better for now?

ferraroso

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 09:04:45 am »
Ok. I have moved the Currently Playing section on to the right side after the current lists as well as updated the button location. Does this work better for now?

For me, it looks great! Keep it up with the good work, Jason!

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 04:45:56 am »
Great! 8)

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 07:03:15 am »
I, too, think that is much better placement.  :)

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 12:29:56 pm »
Thank you so much.  Love that you take the feedback here and apply when applicable so quickly.
Keep up the great work!