Author Topic: Halloween Games  (Read 2376 times)

telly

Re: Halloween Games
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2019, 06:54:26 pm »
I think I might give Super Ghouls and Ghosts on my SNES Classic a play for Halloween  ;D
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 04:41:31 pm »
Yeah, Spirit Hunter: NG was damn amazing. I hate that it's already over. The good news is that there is a split path decision early in the game that will provide some incentive to replay it.

So, I found a Genesis Mini over the weekend. The first game I'm playing? Castlevania: Bloodlines. Hot damn. I feel like I already got my money's worth. This is one of the most fun entries in the series I've ever (never?) played.

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 06:16:01 pm »
I'm playing through only horror or scary type games for October as part of the 52 game challenge. So far I've finished Super Metroid and the Last of Us; and im currently playing Silent hill and Dead Space.

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 06:25:41 pm »
So, I found a Genesis Mini over the weekend. The first game I'm playing? Castlevania: Bloodlines. Hot damn. I feel like I already got my money's worth. This is one of the most fun entries in the series I've ever (never?) played.

I played Bloodlines a year or so ago, and it’s great.  It’s a shame more people haven’t played it.

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2019, 05:48:07 am »
I have the following lined up for October:

Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
SOMA
Uncanny Valley

pzeke

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2019, 04:03:22 pm »
I'm rather late for this topic, but I didn't play anything related to the season, but unconsciously I got into a Resident Evil kick by late September buying a few games in the series that I ended up getting this month. I also bought The Thing for PS2 on September 10th, and after a bunch of delays and mishandling by USPS, I ended up receiving the game on October 1st, which I found drolly. Additionally, I’ve been trying to find a cheap copy of Baroque for PS2 for quite a while and curiously ended up finding and getting it at a good price this month.

If I were to make any recommendation for the sake of staying on topic, but maybe for next year, I guess I would recommend The Thing and Ghosthunter, as well as Michigan: Report from Hell if imports are of no concern. Parasite Eve is also a good choice (even though the game occurs during December).

Also, Ghostbusters: The Video Game. I guess that one goes without saying, so maybe that's why nobody mentioned it.

I'm thinking of playing Scooby-Doo Mystery for the Super Nintendo this month.

Maybe give Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights a try. While I remember watching the show as a kid, I've never considered myself a fan of Scooby-Doo (although I loved “A Pup Named Scooby-Dog” growing up), but I’ve always been curious to try this game for quite a while now; I’ve had the chance of getting it, but never do.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!