Author Topic: May 2019 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 6163 times)

Re: May 2019 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2019, 08:19:53 am »
I bought 2 copies of Poop Slinger from LRG, but they haven't shipped my copies yet and it sounds like they may not.

kypherion

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2019, 04:17:29 pm »
PS3 - Dark Souls 1 and 2

Switch - Castlevania Anniversary Collection and Resident Evil Origins Collection.

I got a job so I'll actually get a trickle of games coming in now.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2019, 02:10:39 pm »
Knocked off some heavy hitters these past few weeks

Metal Gear Solid for GBC- CIB
Shining Force CD- Sega CD- CIB
Powerslave- Saturn- CIB
Illbleed- Dreamcast- CIB

I also went through and inventoried my ps1 collection and discovered my recordkeeping was not 100%- so I have actually about 48 games to go for the set.  So I'm slowly trying to knock those out still. 

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2019, 02:41:12 am »
Not got much this month:

Team Sonic Racing is the biggest purchase - Finally a racer to which I can play Split-Screen & Online with! Worth getting if you play Co-op.
Fable Anniversary - Been after thsi for a while, finally got it cheaper.
Spyro Re-ignited - ... I said I wouldn't get this due to the abysmal distrubtion (1 game on disc)... but I got a good deal *sighs*

I also finally got a PlayStation Classic on sales, worth the sale price if you put a little effort into it.

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2019, 07:32:52 am »
I just got Gato Roboto for Switch, which appears to be a cross between a Metroidvania and Blaster Master where you play a cat piloting a mech suit.  It looked super adorable and I may actually be able to get the GF to play it.

kashell

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2019, 08:30:31 am »
One of my besties bought me Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii U. Now I need to take the Wii U out of storage. @.@