Author Topic: Is exporting app data a thing?  (Read 1138 times)

bizzarnage

Is exporting app data a thing?
« on: June 01, 2019, 12:25:50 am »
Hey there fellow collectors! New to the site here, but I've been a user of the VG collector pro app for quite some time. I've been lurking the forums for a bit and they're generally enjoyable so I figured I'd join up. I was wondering if there was a means to circumvent the grind of manually imputing all my media into my account? Any other tips to better manage my online db would be most appreciated.
Do I look like I celebrate Festivus? 依ヴど疫 ヺ び慰

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Re: Is exporting app data a thing?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 05:41:32 am »
Wrong app, or wrong site, you choose ;D

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 09:24:10 pm »
Despite OPs confusion, I'm curious if there's any way to export my data from the site? I'd like to keep a local backup of my collection, simple CSV list or something would do. Discogs and ISAD both implemented something of the sort and I've found it quite useful!

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 09:39:46 pm »
Despite OPs confusion, I'm curious if there's any way to export my data from the site? I'd like to keep a local backup of my collection, simple CSV list or something would do. Discogs and ISAD both implemented something of the sort and I've found it quite useful!

Yeah. On the main part of the site, go into your settings. An option to export everything into a CSV file is on that page.

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 09:50:28 pm »

Yeah. On the main part of the site, go into your settings. An option to export everything into a CSV file is on that page.

oh nice! I swear I clicked on every link multiple times looking for it, but for some reason I'd never noticed the little user icon button before.
Thank you!