Author Topic: ELDEN RING E3 Leak - New Soulsborne game Incoming!  (Read 2187 times)

mark1982

ELDEN RING E3 Leak - New Soulsborne game Incoming!
« on: June 08, 2019, 01:46:20 am »
ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware’s largest game to-date. Hidetaka Miyazaki, President and Game Director of FromSoftware Inc. known for directing critically-acclaimed games in beloved franchises including Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. George R.R. Martin is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many novels, including the acclaimed series A Song of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. As a writer-producer, he has worked on The Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, and various feature films and pilots that were never made.

Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC

FromSoftware, Miyazaki, George R.R. Martin, Soulsborne, Ok E3 just got 1000X better! All aboard the hype train! ;D

-------------------------

Update - Added new info after the E3 Briefing

The new dark-fantasy action RPG from Hidetaka Miyazaki and George R.R. Martin Official Website - https://www.bandainamcoent.com/agecheck?return_to=%252Fgames%252Feldenring

Official Trailer - https://youtu.be/4euIi1JfMqs

Screenshots

Praising Intensifies!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 11:35:35 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

Re: ELDEN RING E3 Leak - New Soulsborne game Incoming!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 01:52:40 am »
I'm assuming with this combination we'll get some great action rpg gameplay and a hopefully more involved world/setting with Martin's influence and hearing "largest game to-date" is making me hope for some real scale to things.  Like Witcher 3, but with actually good gameplay lol

mark1982

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 01:56:34 am »
I'm assuming with this combination we'll get some great action rpg gameplay and a hopefully more involved world/setting with Martin's influence and hearing "largest game to-date" is making me hope for some real scale to things.  Like Witcher 3, but with actually good gameplay lol

Yeah tell me about it, "largest game to-date" really gets my mind racing since souls games are beautifully interconnected. The thought of a huge scale version takes me back a bit. E3 is just around the corner so definitely looking forward to any more info.
  l    l 

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 05:46:31 am »
As I read just this, my wife asked me why I was grinning like a madman!  ;D

What a combination of author and developer! I'm guessing 2020?

Wonder if we get a trailer in the Xbox E3 showcase....could be a launch title for Xbox Anaconda.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 09:17:35 am »

Hell.  Yes.

shfan

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 06:11:26 am »
All aboard the hype train! ;D

*Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk, hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk*
*Vengabus music starts to play*

Soulsborne games are just a perfect combination of exploration, stat/equip tinkering and combat for me, I'll gladly take every one FROM create.

mark1982

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 11:37:57 am »
Updated the Original Post with more info - Had a long slumber after all the E3 conferences but I'm still like this after the full Elden Ring reveal ;)

l    l