Author Topic: Anybody playing Rainbow Six: Siege?  (Read 1705 times)

karyann

Anybody playing Rainbow Six: Siege?
« on: May 26, 2019, 12:55:25 pm »
Hey folks, long time no see  :D

As some of you might know, I work on Rainbow Six: Siege... And I come to you today with some goodies. I have five codes for 15 Alpha Packs each, and one code each for in-game exclusive chibis that came with the physical figurines for IQ, Montagne and Bandit.

Shoot me a DM and let me know which code you want, first come first served  :)

(I miss you guys  :'( figured I'd at least share some love)

Re: Anybody playing Rainbow Six: Siege?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 06:55:49 pm »
Cool! Thanks so much for sharing these with the community! :D

Since you work on the game, I've gotta ask... favorite operator?  ;D

karyann

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 08:38:56 pm »

I honestly haven't played in 2 years, so keep that in mind...but my mains were Rook [mine] and Thermite, although I loved playing Mute as well. I always prefer the support classes though  :P

So who are your favorites?

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 10:32:19 am »
I am currently not into tactical shooters, it's too realistic 2-3 hits with a machinegun from an enemy you can't see. and you lost one man. I only played the First 1 or 2 missions of Rainbow six on PlayStation 1, and at least I found it more fun than Ghost Recon PC in or Brothers In Arms Road To Hill 30 for PS2.

all I can say is at least the Rainbow Six on PlayStation seemed fair, and you didn't get everyone mauled down from a camouflage bunker like Ghost Recon for PC. But I didn't at all beat any tactical shooter yet in my life without cheats

thank you for the offer @karyann. :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:36:58 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 11:42:36 pm »

I honestly haven't played in 2 years, so keep that in mind...but my mains were Rook [mine] and Thermite, although I loved playing Mute as well. I always prefer the support classes though  :P

So who are your favorites?

Rook and Thermite, huh?... always a pain to play against lol!  ::)

Same here. I got the game with the Year 2 pass, but haven't played for a bit (though I'm working on installing again now  :) ).

I think my favorite from a visual perspective is IQ! I like her mix of casual/tactical looks. I'm glad that R6 continued to include some operators with more variance in color and outfits (like Dokkaebi / Ela).

Favorite from a gameplay perspective?... that's tough. It's kinda hard to find a good mix between the skill choice and weapon choice.

For attackers, Ash is always a solid pick. Good weapons, and an ability that's always useful. I like Dokkaebi's ability the best, but was trying to use Ying a little before I stopped playing. I would say IQ, but her special ability just doesn't feel as useful as many other attackers' abilities.

For defenders, I started using Valkyrie, and really enjoyed it! Plenty of cameras, and useful for all teammates throughout the round. I was maining Mira for a bit, but it's a little trickier using hers.

Just curious, as someone who works in the industry... thoughts on Microsoft's Stadia? Think subscription/streaming services are the future? It's looking more and more like gaming is going to go the way of Netflix, and users will be paying for subscription streaming services, rather than physical media. At least once our internet connections here in smaller areas catch up lol. I'm actually kinda surprised that more places like Ubisoft haven't emulated EA, and offered games via subscription service.