Author Topic: Cerebral Bore  (Read 3686 times)

Cerebral Bore
« on: June 16, 2019, 12:02:21 pm »
How many of you loved this weapon from the Turok series? It was my favorite weapon from the first time I used it!!!

Re: Cerebral Bore
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 02:17:01 pm »
It's definitely one of the more creative, original weapons in FPS history. I really enjoyed a lot of he guns in both Turok and Turok 2; they really put a great deal of effort into making most of them feel super badass!

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 04:21:20 pm »
Speaking of Turok does anyone play "Turok Rage Wars" It was just like Unreal Tourniment for the PlayStation 2 only Turok Rage Wars was a Nintendo 64, PC and Gameboy game but I can imagine the Gameboy version was different because I never heard of too many First Person Shooters for any Game Boy including the Game Boy advance
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

shadowzero

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 07:00:22 pm »
I love bringing up the Cerebral Bore during a "best game weapons ever" conversation.  Its like the blue turtle shell of FPS.

kypherion

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 09:01:21 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TiR0kpifUY at 50 seconds in. (Great series too) Never played Turok myself but I've heard stories.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"