Author Topic: do you have a pet  (Read 3241 times)

htimreimer

do you have a pet
« on: April 17, 2012, 10:51:34 am »
his name is winston  and he is a smooth miniature Dachshund and he is turning 4 this year and he hates any one thats not my mom and dad but sometimes he like me and he has a fue ocds and other corks about him.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 11:07:36 am by htimreimer »

jobocan

Re: do you have a pet
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 01:16:56 pm »
THAT'S what I forgot in my last game room pics, forgot to force my dogs to pose for the pictures :P

I have 2 dogs at home.

Chico, a shih-tzu schnauzer that's getting close to 10 years old (but he's still full of energy):

And Mia, a younger pure shih-tzu, but she's completely blind:

blipcs76

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 01:26:24 pm »
We have a tabby kitten (also named Mia):

And a huge tabby named Thomas:

(Xbox controller for scale and humor)

And a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Cooper:

darko

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 01:40:03 pm »
Here's my dog Elee (short for Eleanor). Elee is a Schnauzer. She's pretty much a mess all around, but she did recently graduate from kennel only to pure freedom while I'm at work. Her worst decision ever was to chew up a DS about a year ago. Elee and I are very excited that she's past all that chewing nonsense.

Her favorite thing about me is the daily delivery of dog treats. My favorite thing about her is that she doesn't shed!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:19:18 pm by darko »

tpugmire

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 04:00:13 pm »
I have a 55 gallon aquarium full of fish.  Mainly tetras and such, nothing too exotic.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

htimreimer

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 04:02:34 pm »
I have a 55 gallon aquarium full of fish.  Mainly tetras and such, nothing too exotic.
when i was 6 or 7 my family had  fish but they all died in a month or two   

soera

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 07:08:11 pm »
I have 2. A 5 year old named Aeris and a 4 year old named Logan.

amauriel

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 08:09:11 pm »
We've got four cats. I know, FOUR.

Anyway, first is Magus. He's a Russian Blue and was Ronalopolis' cat before we got married.

Then we got a black cat, had to name him Alucard (figure @scott will appreciate that name).

Then came Kefka, as a stray at my old job. We said we were done with 3 cats. (He's the multi-colored guy in the pic with two kitties.)

Then one day, a little kitten jumped through my office window. I put him back outside, he then jumped into the window of the office beside me. My co-worker informed me that the cat meant my office and I had to take him home. We then got Shadow. (The grey and white one with Kefka.)
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."