Author Topic: Any Mario Makers out there Making Marios?  (Read 3924 times)

Any Mario Makers out there Making Marios?
« on: July 06, 2019, 12:47:10 am »
I've not made any stages for Mario Maker 2 yet - the Wii U gamepad coupled with the screen was perfect, while using the Switch doesn't feel quite right - but I am playing a ton of player made levels since I have completed story mode.

Any friend codes or level codes anyone is looking to share?

Re: Any Mario Makers out there Making Marios?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 07:47:28 am »
Off Topic, but related. speaking of custom game mod and map editors and builders

I have to say the PC is king and queen when it comes to custom level and custom video game design, of coarse I don't know if they have a mario maker for PC. But.

PC has even more free level building programs and accessories and the most free custom features for a ton of PC games

if you're like myself and designed things for the video games I've loved over the years, there is even YouTube Tutorials on how to use most of the game/mod/level builder programs out there :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 07:50:24 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 08:51:40 am »
Off Topic, but related. speaking of custom game mod and map editors and builders

I have to say the PC is king and queen when it comes to custom level and custom video game design, of coarse I don't know if they have a mario maker for PC. But.

PC has even more free level building programs and accessories and the most free custom features for a ton of PC games

if you're like myself and designed things for the video games I've loved over the years, there is even YouTube Tutorials on how to use most of the game/mod/level builder programs out there :)

Cool.  Got any Mario Maker levels?

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 12:39:50 pm »

Cool.  Got any Mario Maker levels?

Not any Mario Maker, levels but I did make a couple of mods for Doom and Duke Nukem 3D. But I don't recommend playing them because I never really finished anything I started. There already online but I never had the patience to finish over 30 levels by myself :-[

it's better in my opinion to create levels and mods for a game if you got both the time and #1 patience.

A game like Mario Maker sound better to create levels among friends, and challenge one another each trying to beat each others levels  :)

is there a way to do that, with Mario Maker? I mean how does that work, with the console and all Cartagia? :-\
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:47:54 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 01:02:16 pm »
A game like Mario Maker sound better to create levels among friends, and challenge one another each trying to beat each others levels  :)

is there a way to do that, with Mario Maker? I mean how does that work, with the console and all Cartagia? :-\

Yes.  That’s why I created this thread, for people to share their level codes, which you get by creating and uploading levels.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 01:23:35 pm by Cartagia »

megasilverx1

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 01:43:11 am »
I too enjoyed how much more comfortable...? easier...? it felt to make levels in Mario Maker on Wii U so I haven't made too many levels yet (just one). The level code is PR1-GH7-8PF and it's a re-creation of a level from Wario Land II.

telly

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 11:45:07 am »
I think we had a thread for the first game too! Not sure where it went though.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

aliensstudios

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 12:58:29 pm »
I've tooled around in it. I played through the story mode and now all their is really left to do is create some levels. I can't stand the controller for building but the touch screen builder is about the same as Wii U.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."