Author Topic: I Found An Interesting New Feature, Our Badges and Collection Fraction Wheels  (Read 4137 times)

this was already discussed before but I didn't know anything about this until today
https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5175.msg67385.html#msg67385

I just now discovered a way to see advance status on my own collection that I think anyone can also use. it tells me a lot of information about my collection as well as others collections. As of this post us members can see exactly how many games we need for a complete collection

By clicking on your own avatar in collection mode, here is what happens when I clicked my avatar in my collection mode on this site

https://vgcollect.com/about/oldgamerz

I will warn you guys if you do have a public collection like me. than others can view the same advanced member information on just about anyone.

admins? are you aware of this I found out by accident today?

is this supposed to be a feature for a non staff member?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 05:00:24 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

ferraroso

aliensstudios

"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

telly

You're kidding right? The about section has been a thing as long as I can remember. Anybody can see those stats.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 10:12:29 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

I'm aware of the stats page- it's one of my favorite features!

I get finding out it's public could be distressing for some people, but it's not that big a deal- you can make your account private if you'd rather the information not be out there. Plus, it's just stats on your collection, not YOU- it's not like this alone is going to make you an easy target for thieves (and less face it, if you're a savvy enough thief to be getting that kind of technical- you're not gonna be planning a game heist.)

I enjoy looking at others wheels from time to time, just to see how their collections differ from mine. I've found I've got a sort of weird 'taster' collection thing going on, where I have a lot of systems but overall not many games for any specific one. Makes for a very colorful wheel, to the point that it's hard to read. It's fun to click into other collections that, at first glance, seem 'simpler' than mine, but realize it's becuase they're going much deeper into the library for a smaller number of systems. It's interesting to see which ones other people favor.

I actually had no idea about that- rgar's kinda cool. Just checked mine, my 2 year anniversary on this site was this week :D

You're kidding right? The about section has been a thing as long as I can remember. Anybody can see those stats.

no to be honest :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Yeah, it's also one of my favorite features of the site.  I do occasionally click on other folks pages to look at their stats too.

Looking forward to getting my 5 year badge later this year.

tripredacus

PC games take up so little space, I didn't even know I had that many.  :o