Author Topic: What is your biggest collecting regret?  (Read 3784 times)

sworddude

Re: What is your biggest collecting regret?
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2019, 05:49:04 pm »
No collecting regrets here to be honest

The only things that might come close is when I bought certain vip points manuals or games seperately only to get them in a deal for dirt cheap shortly after sometimes multiple times when in the past I just never got them. Those are the things that get me the most but It's pretty minor really.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

pzeke

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2019, 06:14:31 pm »
Stuff like that happens often, and I'd say it's commonplace for many hobbies.

Like, for example; say you've been looking for that one game that's a bit pricey, and you don't find it in the wild or no reasonable eBay listings show up. So then, after waiting for too long you tell yourself, "ah, F it", and end up biting the bullet...to then, finding that same game a multitude of times in the wild or somebody lists it the next day for cheaper on eBay.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

pzeke

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2019, 08:14:07 pm »
Another regretful thing I did was selling a NeoGeo Pocket Color and a Game Boy Color: Pokémon Special Edition that I acquired through a friend for dirt cheap during my initial foray on eBay years ago. I wholly regret it a thousand-fold, but this was at a time where I wasn’t as involved as I am today with gaming. Of the two, I regret the Game Boy Color the most since it was Pokémon-themed. I don’t know what came over me.

I also regret giving all my Pokémon cards to my niece one day when my brother came over to visit with his kids. I sincerely regret it given how spoiled and ungrateful they grew up to be. What sucks is the cards were well-kept and they were all 1st editions... Thankfully I kept my Charizard, so not all is lost...

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!