Author Topic: Xbox 360 May Have Lost's It's Support Today (solved for now)  (Read 901 times)

Xbox 360 May Have Lost's It's Support Today (solved for now)
« on: October 01, 2019, 03:38:02 pm »
It's October 1, 2019 and about 30 minutes ago I was using my Xbox360's YouTube app and all of a sudden I get an error and my xbox360, loses all it's apps including the YouTube App, I can't sign in no more, and my Xbox360 connects to my internet just fine but my account has either been corrupted by YouTube or a hacker or Microsoft stopped all support less than an hour ago.

Check to see if you can still patch your Xbox360 games because it is the 1st of this month, and usually some companies chooses new month to stop service on older systems. Like Netflix did to me in march 2019 by erasing a lot of movies I wanted to watch

without being able to sign into xbox live you can't ever watch YouTube videos or netflix or hulu anymore if they shut it down.

check yours to see if you can watch YouTube because chances are you can no longer use the Xbox 360 to patch or use online apps on it
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:20:23 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Xbox 360 May Have Lost's It's Support Today
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:41:28 pm »
They are still providing Games with Gold for the 360, with a new title today, so I doubt that support would be ending.

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 04:03:18 pm »
My xbox 360 I did clear my cache and that didn't work, now I can't use any of the internet apps with it, I hate to use the computer for YouTube because all over the internet is talking about YouTube spreading viruses that go undetected.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:19:02 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 04:10:19 pm »
They don't just end stuff like this, they would announce they are no longer supporting a console.  Probably just having some issues with the hardware or your internet.  You really need to stop being paranoid that viruses and hackers are constantly trying to attack you.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 04:18:11 pm »
They don't just end stuff like this, they would announce they are no longer supporting a console.  Probably just having some issues with the hardware or your internet.  You really need to stop being paranoid that viruses and hackers are constantly trying to attack you.

I was having issues with my internet it was not Microsoft I cleared my cache and cold booted the 360 it seems to be working now

NO APPS NEEDED

Re: Xbox 360 May Have Lost's It's Support Today (solved for now)
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 05:31:22 pm »
One thread says it's youtube's fault, this one Microsoft? MS isn't shutting down 360 support in the near future, and certainly not without a word.

Re: Xbox 360 May Have Lost's It's Support Today (solved for now)
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 07:29:58 pm »
One thread says it's youtube's fault, this one Microsoft? MS isn't shutting down 360 support in the near future, and certainly not without a word.

it's YouTube or it could be Microsoft, but I was unsure, I've also been hacked by fake Microsoft tech people who I trusted to let use my computer in the past, sometimes they fixed it other times they locked me out of my files when they got done.

I don't know who to trust, I don't know who these people are if they are bulling me I don't know anything. There is a lot of cyber crime everywhere, some hackers need no excuse like even if they don't like your photo or online avatar then you're their target.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 07:31:39 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED