Author Topic: Have you ever met/seen a celebrity? (Concerts, Shows, Meet and Greets)  (Read 5134 times)

Re: Have you ever met/seen a celebrity? (Concerts, Shows, Meet and Greets)
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2019, 10:18:06 pm »
I have met a few celebrities. Some at conventions and some "in the wild" so to speak.
The most memorable were:

Arnold Schwarzenegger at a bowling alley, totally cool guy although I was about 10.
Jesse James (the car customize guy), very cool dude.
Brian Billick sat next to me on a flight overseas and seemed very much like a normal guy.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:44:47 pm by ajhackcore »

pzeke

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2019, 08:28:42 pm »
The only person I ever, genuinely wanted to meet was Stan Lee, but unfortunately that’s no longer possible (may he rest in peace). Other than him, I’ve never really cared for celebrities. I have my favorites, don’t get me wrong, especially when it comes to the ladies, but that’s it.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

kashell

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2019, 04:49:46 pm »
I've ran into a couple of minor celebs:

Tocarra Jones
Sheree Whitfield

I saw Kim and Brad Paisley at a coffee shop once. My buddy and I were hanging and they just sat down a few tables away.

My favorite celeb encounter was "singing" (I can't sing) on stage with Patti LaBelle. That was amazing.

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2019, 02:37:38 pm »
To update. I met Millie as planned everyone :D.  And Noah and Caleb from the stranger things show. I was so damn nervous. I actually got light headed.  Mostly from being alone and so far away from home. Until the moment I got to the table.  Then it was just so calming.  Because they were all so approachable and nice. And it was just so rewarding to conquer the fear.  It was like seeing a hallogram honestly. 

After years of seeing the people on a tv.  Your brain is programmed to look at them as a character.  Or as a entertainment.  So when you see them in person.  Your brain is like "tf is going on fam" lol.   Might as well have been homer simpson. 

It was the best thing I ever did. :D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 02:40:07 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »