Author Topic: Mandela Effect (Proof of alternate dimensions?) Do you have any instances?  (Read 7420 times)

pzeke

Re: Mandela Effect (Proof of alternate dimensions?) Do you have any instances?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2020, 09:59:10 pm »
E.T. was never advertised as a horror film. Spielberg had originally conceived an idea for a sequel to "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", which was referred to as "Night Skies", and essentially from that unproduced project "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" was eventually developed. The original premise of "Night Skies" involved evil aliens that would use the tip of their fingers to kill each other, pretty much a similar trait E.T. has in the movie, but not in a harmful way. Originally "Night Skies" would also feature a good alien, which would have mirrored the role E.T. plays in the movie.

A few years ago Rick Baker shared via Twitter his original designs for the aliens that were going to be featured in "Night Skies", and they're night and day...

Here's E.T.:

Here's what Rick Baker came up with prior to Carlo Rambaldi's redesign:

The good alien:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:03:18 pm by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

ferraroso

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 12:04:27 am »
Most people also do not know that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and serial bomber.

Of course the US and UK considered a man like Mandela a terrorist.
If they were aware of my personal political and social stances (and if I had any significance on the world stage), I'm sure both countries would classify myself as one of their enemies as well... Haha

tripredacus

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 10:02:02 am »
The terms I used are unbiased. It is not a point of view observation. A terrorist can be a hero to those who they had fought for. That doesn't change the fact of the actions.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 10:14:23 am by tripredacus »

ferraroso

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 07:35:55 pm »
The terms I used are unbiased. It is not a point of view observation. A terrorist can be a hero to those who they had fought for. That doesn't change the fact of the actions.

pzeke

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2020, 08:53:36 am »
I'm sure I could've easily gone without posting and adding anything to this, but seriously dude, learn to disagree without being a disagreeable prat.

When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2020, 08:12:31 pm »
I enjoy to browse in the Mandela Effect subreddit from time to time. Sorting by "top" gives some pretty good results.

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 08:21:54 pm »
I think the mandela effect varies greatly depending on which generation you were born, as well as ethnicity. On my end, when I first heard about the mandela effect it was absolutely inconcievable to think that some people believe he died in the 80s, since I 100% vividly remember how we often talked about him at school about his fight against apartheid and ultimately him becoming president of South Africa. He was kind of our school hero, and when he did die in 2013 I remember how it was shocking news for everyone and how everyone was talking about it. So imagine, years later, when I first heard about the mandela effect, I just couldn't believe how in the world it was possible for some people to remember it wrong. Interestingly, every other instance of the mandela effect that I've heard of do not apply to me (i.e. I remember the "correct" way for each) except for stuff that does not apply to my culture (stuff we didn't get here in Québec and thus had never even heard of them before). Then again, some people claim that the mandela effect exists because we crossed to a different universe in the mid-90s, which is very far-fetched, but again, I was born in 1999 so ironically that could explain why I don't experience the mandela effect since I was born in "this" universe and didn't cross dimensions like the rest of you guys. Or I just have a superior memory. You choose.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2020, 11:36:43 pm »
A memory I carried all my life

I and others believe that the world has already ended, when I was young in the early to mid 1990's, I remember waking up in the middle of the night, than witnessing a violent earthquake, and the sound of what sounded like a low flying passenger jet airplane. Well technically I do live close to an airport, but I figure a low flying 747 would have not made a that magnitude of shaking that happen,  it was the most terrifying thing in my life, about 3 seconds everything was black. I woke up hours later and everything seemed normal at first. and shortly after that happen to me, I noticed things like movies had been altered, for example the movie alien 1 had a terrifying scene erased, strange before this happened. Alien 1 the movie had an ugly scene of a human robot getting torched, 6 or 7 times, after that every time i watch that movie I notice that the robot only gets the flamethrower 3 times in the face instead of 6 or 7 times in the face. The VHS itself appeared to be altered and the tv even never showed that scene again, not that I care but it was interesting.

If this is true that the old world already ended that could explain a lot.

(edit) when I mean the world ended I meant we could all be inside some sort of hellish afterlife today

« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:44:06 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

pzeke