Author Topic: Mandela Effect (Proof of alternate dimensions?) Do you have any instances?  (Read 1987 times)

pzeke

Re: Mandela Effect (Proof of alternate dimensions?) Do you have any instances?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2020, 09:59:10 pm »
E.T. was never advertised as a horror film. Spielberg had originally conceived an idea for a sequel to "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", which was referred to as "Night Skies", and essentially from that unproduced project "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" was eventually developed. The original premise of "Night Skies" involved evil aliens that would use the tip of their fingers to kill each other, pretty much a similar trait E.T. has in the movie, but not in a harmful way. Originally "Night Skies" would also feature a good alien, which would have mirrored the role E.T. plays in the movie.

A few years ago Rick Baker shared via Twitter his original designs for the aliens that were going to be featured in "Night Skies", and they're night and day...

Here's E.T.:

Here's what Rick Baker came up with prior to Carlo Rambaldi's redesign:

The good alien:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:03:18 pm by pzeke »

VGCollect: Hypocrisy Unbound

ferraroso

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 12:04:27 am »
Most people also do not know that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and serial bomber.

Of course the US and UK considered a man like Mandela a terrorist.
If they were aware of my personal political and social stances (and if I had any significance on the world stage), I'm sure both countries would classify myself as one of their enemies as well... Haha

tripredacus

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 10:02:02 am »
The terms I used are unbiased. It is not a point of view observation. A terrorist can be a hero to those who they had fought for. That doesn't change the fact of the actions.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 10:14:23 am by tripredacus »

ferraroso

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 07:35:55 pm »
The terms I used are unbiased. It is not a point of view observation. A terrorist can be a hero to those who they had fought for. That doesn't change the fact of the actions.

pzeke

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2020, 08:53:36 am »
I'm sure I could've easily gone without posting and adding anything to this, but seriously dude, learn to disagree without being a disagreeable prat.

VGCollect: Hypocrisy Unbound