Author Topic: Why I Never Watch Youtube Again it's Dangerous  (Read 2504 times)

pzeke

Re: Why I Never Watch Youtube Again it's Dangerous
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2019, 10:14:38 pm »
My only advice is to use your computer instead of your XBOX.

Anyway, I’m good – my browser has multiple add-ons to help me enjoy the Internet without any of the annoyances, plus I also use Sandboxie, which, for the lack of a better descriptor, is like a condom for whenever you go surfing the ‘net. I mostly use YouTube to listen to music, though. In case I’m feeling paranoiac, I’ll use a VPN.

You want to hear something really creepy? Way back before Sep 11 ever happened, my friend and I were messing around on his PC and all of a sudden it just starts typing stuff in the text field of a document or search, or something we were doing. But it didn't type words, it was entering special characters that we had no idea you could even do with text. The characters were weird, and random, but there was a pattern where it kept typing out an airplane and a bomb or explosion text character.

It was really weird, like someone else was entering that text. As soon he started typing again, it just stopped. A few months later, the attacks happened. It took us a while to connect those dots. I don't really think it meant anything, but still creepy.

I don't know if you've seen Interstellar, but there's a scene where the main character gets trapped inside a big room where he can see his past, and sees his daughter and interacts with objects in her room to send her a message. What you described that happened to you and your friend is, for all intents and purposes, pretty much the same. What you experienced was probably someone from a parallel universe trying to relay a message, or in this case a warning. Pretty wild, ain't it?

Anyway, I’ve had similar experiences like that, and they always give me goose bumps.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!