Author Topic: Best Place to Import Game From? (Asia to UK)  (Read 1122 times)

Best Place to Import Game From? (Asia to UK)
« on: November 05, 2019, 03:08:48 am »
Hi, I recently heard that Resonace of Fate / End Of Eternity 4K Remaster is getting an Asian phsyical release. So I am interested in getting this without receiving sillt import fees. I was curious to see if anyone here had any other sidtes they'd recommend over Play-Asia? I've found YESasia, but have no experience with them.

PlayAsia:
https://www.play-asia.com/end-of-eternity-4khd-edition-multi-language/13/70d47t?tagid=578221

YesAsia:
https://www.yesasia.com/global/end-of-eternity-4k-hd-edition-asian-chinese-english-japanese-version/1078830877-0-0-0-en/info.html

pzeke

Re: Best Place to Import Game From? (Asia to UK)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 03:27:32 am »
I can recommend YesAsia; I used to order soundtracks from them years ago, and they're good. Only one bad experience out of the hundred orders I made, and they corrected their mistake, all hassle-free.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

thewelshman

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 10:19:45 am »
I've had good luck with Play-Asia in all 18 orders from their site. Generally you'll just need to make sure someone is home to sign for the package or it is a shipment that doesn't require a signature.

pzeke

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 10:28:38 am »
They're both great places to import, in all honesty. Whichever you end up choosing I'm sure you won't regret it.

Come to think of it, I was under the impression that you already had ordered from Play-Asia before.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

shfan

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 11:02:56 am »
Really your Q is about avoiding import fees rather than finding a standard supplier - there are plenty of Ebay sellers from Japan who offer imports straight to the UK, but whether or not there's a way for them to ship to you without incurring import duty is another matter, not sure myself.

kashell

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 11:04:01 am »
I didn't know that there was going to be a physical release. Is it in English?

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 02:03:11 pm »
All my imports have come from either ebay or Play-Asia. The vast majority of ebay imports came from Japanese sellers, while I believe Play-Asia is out of China somewhere.

mark1982

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 07:19:25 pm »
Play-Asia is based in Hong Kong. A lot of my online orders is with them, haven’t had any upsets yet.
  l    l