Author Topic: Overlapping Header  (Read 1435 times)

pzeke

Overlapping Header
« on: October 31, 2019, 02:41:30 pm »
I'm not sure if anybody has noticed, but I did while looking around my collection that the header is overlapping. Not sure exactly how to describe it, so below is a screenshot of what I'm referring to.

It's far more noticeable when you go to the "About" page.

It seems that the icons on the far right (highlighted on the first image) are the culprit of why this is happening. Maybe if the're better organized this could be fixed.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

Re: Overlapping Header
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 03:15:26 pm »
Either make your web browser bigger or make it smaller, either way it'll go away.

The reason this is an issue now is because Jason added "Submit new Item" and "Currently Playing" to the top bar and it pushes the text really far right.  Adjusting the bootstrapper might make the hamburger/ellipses buttons appear before making the header crazy.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 03:17:28 pm by ignition365 »

pzeke

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 03:30:07 pm »
Can't make the web browser any smaller or I'll end having the eyesight of a bat and a mole combined.

I think the icons could be worked on a little to fit everything right. It's just feedback I wanted to share; I know things get done around here at a turtle's pace, so I'm sure that'll get fixed eventually.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 10:29:11 am »
It has been an issue ever since "Currently playing" was put into the menu bar. I run into it because I do not use full-screen browser windows when working on the site.