Author Topic: Your Thoughts About Plastic Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo/FAM With Cover Art  (Read 1093 times)

LONG TIME AGO SIMILAR TOPIC FOUND IF INTERESTED BY @jab2004
https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6168.msg91641.html#msg91641

I had a thought about getting plastic cases for my Nintendo 64 games similar to be similar to the SEGA Genesis game covers, I found a link on amazon for starters interested, but I would like to have the game cover art on the case.

Does anyone know anything further about this, I can't stand the flimsy cardboard boxes for my collection, and I might think about buying or maybe give someone in the retro gaming community an idea that might make someone else money, I don't have the tools to do this myself any advice?

what are your thoughts about plastic cases with cover art? for Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo games?

https://www.amazon.com/slp/n64-game-case/gzy6yczvy5fw8ys
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

If your games are already boxed, I would recommend just getting plastic slips they are the same price and still display your boxes. If you are mostly loose then  I guess it could be handy for N64, what with its lack of spine-art and all, but I still don't really see the point for SNES.

At least some of the generic Chinese vendors who make plastic box protectors also make cartridge sized plastic protectors, which can be found on ebay. Then you can resize and print out cover-art from the sources mentioned in that old thread, if you want, or make your own.

If your games are already boxed, I would recommend just getting plastic slips they are the same price and still display your boxes. If you are mostly loose then  I guess it could be handy for N64, what with its lack of spine-art and all, but I still don't really see the point for SNES.

At least some of the generic Chinese vendors who make plastic box protectors also make cartridge sized plastic protectors, which can be found on ebay. Then you can resize and print out cover-art from the sources mentioned in that old thread, if you want, or make your own.

thank you for the reply, I just rearranged my game collection and because those plastic game cases cost so much I've decides an alternative storage solution in by rearranging my game room just now, I figured out how. I don't really have the room to put too many large cases together.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

I prefer the original boxes. They can be flimsy, but that's what box protectors are for.

pzeke

You're speaking of these: universal video game cases with.

There's another thread buried somewhere around here similar to this one, and as I mentioned in it, years ago I got a $100 eBay gift card and I basically spent it all on those cases. They're good for what they are, but they take up too much space.

I'm actually in the process of replacing them with plastic protective sleeves since they pretty much do the job these cases do for cheaper and save up space.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!