Author Topic: Are You Still Discovering New Things About Games You Have Already Played?  (Read 444 times)

When you play a game are you making sure you discover everything that game has to offer?

funny thing is I played a lot of games in my life but I not once played a game and seen and did everything, or feature that any game had to offer me.

(For example) Mortal Kombat Deception has an RPG like mode called Konquest. although I tried Konquest mode I never did complete it. Since I normally buy a Mortal Kombat for it's arcade fighting modes. Another example is. Mortal Kombat Armageddon also has a Mario Kart Style mode that lets you race go-karts with Mortal Kombat characters.

these 2 examples is an unusual feature to include in a side 2D/3D fighting game.

When I ask this question, it means any video game, it could be anything such as a simple unexplored Single Player Campaign, or perhaps an option in the options menu? OR an alternative control setting? or difficulty setting? that you've never tried to play or master before.

Or perhaps a Fighter in a fighting video game that you've never learned or mastered all the moves yet
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 12:40:17 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"