Author Topic: Who Knows How To Play Madden American Football Games? Do You Enjoy Them?  (Read 1811 times)

I don't think the basic rules of football that you so eloquently posted are what's stumping us, it's how the play-calling works and what appropriate strategies to take for a given situation. What the hell is a dime play, what's the difference between weak and strong I, what do you use the special teams playbook for, and how often should you run versus pass, etc. All those sorts of questions are what stumped me when playing Madden at first until I started watching how others played.

I don't think the basic rules of football that you so eloquently posted are what's stumping us, it's how the play-calling works and what appropriate strategies to take for a given situation. What the hell is a dime play, what's the difference between weak and strong I, what do you use the special teams playbook for, and how often should you run versus pass, etc. All those sorts of questions are what stumped me when playing Madden at first until I started watching how others played.

agree with this 100% :-\
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"