Author Topic: Can You Usually Stick To One Game When Playing A Video Game Compilation?  (Read 1077 times)

Sometimes from what I read elsewhere. When some people play a Video Game Compilation they don't know which game to play for a long period of time. And sometimes people jump around the compilation and get board, and just turn them off. In my own opinion I think Some compilations we buy spoil us, and we might take the games for granted.

But how many of you actually play at least one single game on a compilation and try to or actually play through it.?

As I stated in another thread I love video game compilations. I think that all compilations that have been fully tested to run and work. are the best thing ever.

But one game in particular that comes into mind that was not fully tested to complete any game on the compilation at all was called the Action 52 for the Original Nintendo Entertainment System

I'm occasionally am trying to stick to one or two games on my compilations. Tekken 3 on my PS1 Mini has everything unlocked I think since I already beat that game on easy many times already and got a lot of wins on multiple fighters.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Can You Usually Stick To One Game When Playing A Video Game Compilation?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 01:11:56 am »
Compilations are fun to play because you can jump around, however I typically focus on one game at a time. Luckily most of the games on these compilations are fairly short and I can beat one and play another shrtly after.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 04:45:39 am »
But how many of you actually play at least one single game on a compilation and try to or actually play through it.?

I don't buy a game or compilation if I don't intend to play at least one game that is available (at some point).

And sometimes people jump around the compilation and get board, and just turn them off. In my own opinion I think Some compilations we buy spoil us, and we might take the games for granted.

I rarely play more than one game at a time.  I tend to only play a single game, and then all the way to some level of completion (or, rarely, abandonment) and then move on to the next game.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 11:52:27 am »
I don't buy a lot of compilations- when I do, I tend to bounce around for the first playthrough, just to see what's on the disc and how it feels. After that, I've usually narrowed down a couple favorites & I'll start focusing in on specific titles. Since most compilations have a few games I've never played before, I sometimes find new favorites this way- Bosconian comes immediately to mind.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 02:08:26 pm »
I usually play the ones I’ve never tried first, then I’ll move on to the ones I bought the compilation for. If the games aren’t as fun as I remembered them being, I’ll bounce round some more until I find ones I enjoy.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 02:14:02 pm »
I tend to bounce around especially if they are arcade games but the last compilation I played, I managed to go through all the games in the collection. That one being the Capcom Beat Em Bundle and I liked playing the games that I never got to play if I didnt stick to them which was nice. I would like to do the same with other compilations I have sticking around to see what I may have been missing.

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 03:57:40 pm »
I generally juggle 2-4 games around at any given time.

Typically it's 1-2 single player games, 1 casual or grindy game, and 1 multiplayer game. Games being part of a compilation or not means absolutely nothing.