Author Topic: Having PC issues...  (Read 7403 times)

Re: Having PC issues...
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2019, 05:00:52 pm »
I've had steam for nearly a decade, and never had any issues.

It's just a thing he's got into his head about Steam.

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2019, 12:51:20 pm »

I know, but it's annoying how he keeps spewing this nonsense here. It's not true, but he BOLDS it to emphasize that it is. He claims other sites consider him a troll, and I'm beginning to see why. Oldgamerz, I know you aren't, but you spread a lot of false information...repeatedly.

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2019, 01:09:28 pm »

I know, but it's annoying how he keeps spewing this nonsense here. It's not true, but he BOLDS it to emphasize that it is. He claims other sites consider him a troll, and I'm beginning to see why. Oldgamerz, I know you aren't, but you spread a lot of false information...repeatedly.

I'm sorry to down steam, it's just me having issues I guess. I tried to erase the post but I can't. It's not false on my end, although I don't have the best computer and maybe it's just me.

(edit) I earased my post but cannot erase the quote but thats, ok
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 01:19:34 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2019, 03:50:03 pm »

I'm sorry to down steam, it's just me having issues I guess. I tried to erase the post but I can't. It's not false on my end, although I don't have the best computer and maybe it's just me.

It's alright, don't worry about it, just be more mindful of the topic at hand with this stuff.

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2019, 07:33:20 pm »

It's alright, don't worry about it, just be more mindful of the topic at hand with this stuff.

ok will do :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 06:20:37 am »
Just as a followup to things, I decided to move from my SSD after it seemed like that was working fine after using it for a few days, but I need actual hard drive space if I'm going to play gamess, dropped that out for the other HDD.  Put in the other HDD and started noticing some definite issues with it.  Was seeing the C Drive just pinning it at 100%, dropping some, maybe leveling out, but spiking a lot with its performance.  So I did the "sfc /scannow" and it didn't find any problems and so I went and did "chkdsk /f /r" and it seemed to calm things down.  Don't know if it fixed entirely, but it's not freaking out like it was before and I'm not seeing the same slowdown as before.

Thanks again for the help, gonna see how this goes for now, but hopefully things are fine and I don't need to worry about grabbing a new hard drive any time soon.

kypherion

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2019, 02:54:08 pm »
Reinstall windows.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2019, 03:47:23 pm »
Reinstall windows.

Yeah I already reinstalled windows on both hard drives at this point.

tripredacus

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2019, 05:06:48 pm »