Author Topic: CD's, Vinyl (etc) Music Collectors Unite  (Read 9449 times)

Re: CD's, Vinyl (etc) Music Collectors Unite
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2019, 02:15:23 pm »
"Europe" is my number two recommended heavy/light metal band of the 1980's that is vary similar to my favorite
 1980's metal band of all time called "Dokken"

here are some of their greatest albums by "Europe" the hair metal band

great 1980's metal band by the name of Europe

"4 fantastic albums from Europe the metal band"

1: Wings Of Tommorrow
2: Prisoners In Paradise
3: Out Of This World
4: The Final Countdown
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:19:14 pm by oldgamerz »
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire, in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life.

azure

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2019, 02:30:10 pm »

Figured this was the best place to post this. Was lucky enough to have a friend in Japan pick up both these bad boys for me from TGS 2019.

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2019, 02:41:17 pm »

Figured this was the best place to post this. Was lucky enough to have a friend in Japan pick up both these bad boys for me from TGS 2019.

Those are awsome, I personally don't have any soundtracks of my own but this is cool thanks for sharing this @azure   :)
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire, in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life.

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2020, 08:15:50 pm »
I'll mention another hair/light metal group since most people on this forum like to listen to metal.

Has anyone heard of the classic German Hard Rock band called Scorpions? they made a lot of great music but my favorite album of them so far is called

Savage Amusement

and that band name again is "Scorpions"

one of their more popular albums is called "Black Out" in (1980) but I prefer the Scorpions Gold Album because it has all their major hits. this band called Scorpions has actually been around since (1965) about 2 years longer then the even more famous group called "Led Zeppelin.

Savage Amusement is a must own album from (1988) I highly recommend getting both the Scorpions Gold Album as well as Savage Amusement.
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)

Warmsignal

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2020, 08:38:28 pm »
Gotta recommend the only album I've been listening to for the past two weeks - "Widows Weeds", the latest album by the band Silversun Pickups. Maybe not the best they've ever done, but I really enjoy it. For fans of alternative/pop rock/shoegaze. Good stuff.

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2020, 12:44:29 am »
Gotta recommend the only album I've been listening to for the past two weeks - "Widows Weeds", the latest album by the band Silversun Pickups. Maybe not the best they've ever done, but I really enjoy it. For fans of alternative/pop rock/shoegaze. Good stuff.

I never heard of this band till now, It sound like one of the bands I would like, I too like modern alternative, there is  a lot of great obscure music out there today both classic and modern

how did you find out about them? did you hear them on satellite radio or did someone else tell you about them

I used to listen to AOL radio and that is how I learned a big bunch of great bands and studio artist names, also if you have a newer car or truck or SUV, even the main FM radio stations now have the song and band name and the albums right on the central dashboard display monitor.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:50:03 am by oldgamerz »
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)

Warmsignal

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2020, 07:04:05 pm »

I never heard of this band till now, It sound like one of the bands I would like, I too like modern alternative, there is  a lot of great obscure music out there today both classic and modern

how did you find out about them? did you hear them on satellite radio or did someone else tell you about them

I used to listen to AOL radio and that is how I learned a big bunch of great bands and studio artist names, also if you have a newer car or truck or SUV, even the main FM radio stations now have the song and band name and the albums right on the central dashboard display monitor.

I don't quite remember. It may have been a friend. I first heard of them around the late 2000s, when the songs "Lazy Eye" "Well Thought Out Twinkles" were still making a big splash in the indie rock scene