Author Topic: Name A Funny Or Strange Fighting Game Matchup Fantasy Thread Game  (Read 1282 times)

This thread is different I'm not sure how it will turn out. I just thought we could have a little fun.

This thread is for us to get creative, or, just plain silly by naming any kind of video game character from any video game movie or cartoon or universe. And putting them against one another like for example,

Spiderman from the Marvel Universe Verses Goro from the Mortal Kombat Series. who do you think will win?

the following poster takes a vote then chooses another 2 fighters different  matchup from what already posted

or Super Meatboy vs Charmander from the Pokemon Universe? as another example, if you want you can even name a movie character
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Name A Funny Or Strange Fighting Game Matchup Fantasy Thread Game
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 07:11:31 pm »
I feel like Nintendo may have beaten you to this.

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 09:13:37 pm »

I remember a flash game on the internet a long time ago. It was a boxing game to fight George Bush. It was like an ad popup. Then there was also a game called Celebrity Deathmatch for PC, in which I might still have a copy of somewhere :)

is this Smash Bros with DLC?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 09:21:53 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 10:42:32 pm »
Charmander would cook meatboy up medium rare style, and serve him up on a lather of Momma's bbq sauce and fat deep fry whatever is left until Ash has a yummy supper  ;D

Flame versus meat should end in yummy lol.   A little onion powder and some garlic clove.  Might make for a wild spaghetti too.   

As for Spiderman vs Goro.    Spiderman would wrap up all 4 of Goro's arms in web and then walk him like he was a dog on a leash until his flesh peeled off before throwing him into the empire state building.   

Goro is cool.  And one of my more favorite mortal kombat characters.  But my love for spiderman makes me a tad biased.  I think spiderman would rough him up good :)

My fantasy fight is The Ninja Turtles squad.  All 4 of them.   Versus Ninja from Ninja Gaiden,  Ninja the twitch streamer,  Afro Samurai and Batman to liven up the pot and to compensate for Ninja the twitch streamer lol. 

tripredacus

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 09:43:58 am »

Will never top M.U.G.E.N.
Salty forever

Prior to that nonsense, I would have voted for Fighters Megamix. Where else can you be a stock car or a tree?

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 11:18:22 am »

Will never top M.U.G.E.N.
Salty forever

Prior to that nonsense, I would have voted for Fighters Megamix. Where else can you be a stock car or a tree?

Salty Bets, nuff said. MUGEN was something I discovered when I was in high school and my god, once I started to understand how to get characters and whatnot, I would bring my old Ipod and use it as a hard drive to play it on our school computers and it was a blast until one of my classmates started to use one of the OP DBZ characters. Good times tho.

sworddude

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 04:08:30 pm »
Mugens salty bet with ai opponents is nice

but gameplay and balance wise it's a shit show.

nice matchups since pretty much everything is there but in the gameplay department better stick with the real stuff imo.

more is not always better. but the game has it's purposes i suppose.

https://youtu.be/0JALnMXvf7M?t=6177
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 04:49:27 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 12:42:24 pm »
Charmander would cook meatboy up medium rare style, and serve him up on a lather of Momma's bbq sauce and fat deep fry whatever is left until Ash has a yummy supper  ;D

Flame versus meat should end in yummy lol.   A little onion powder and some garlic clove.  Might make for a wild spaghetti too.   

As for Spiderman vs Goro.    Spiderman would wrap up all 4 of Goro's arms in web and then walk him like he was a dog on a leash until his flesh peeled off before throwing him into the empire state building.   

Goro is cool.  And one of my more favorite mortal kombat characters.  But my love for spiderman makes me a tad biased.  I think spiderman would rough him up good :)

My fantasy fight is The Ninja Turtles squad.  All 4 of them.   Versus Ninja from Ninja Gaiden,  Ninja the twitch streamer,  Afro Samurai and Batman to liven up the pot and to compensate for Ninja the twitch streamer lol.

;)

I think the Ninja Gaiden crew could win from experience.

this is just a silly thread

How about Burger King Guy Vs Ronald McDonald

(edit) I just googled it and it turns out that is already turned into a Youtube video, or two

how about Tiger Woods Vs Samus from Metroid in a round of golf of course
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 01:09:09 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2019, 10:41:08 pm »

Still one of the weirdest matchups that actually happened.

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2019, 10:09:15 am »
An Adult Swim fighting game.

Meatwad vs. Saul of the Mole Men
Harvey Birdman vs. Assy McGee
Oral vs. Xavier, the Renegade Angel

And for a tag team match:
Stroker & Hoop vs. Riley & Huey
 Tim & Eric vs. The Warden & Jared
And all of Sealab vs the Squidbillies.

tripredacus

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2019, 10:12:23 am »

I was hopeful about this when it comes out, but the lightsaber cannot cut through swords in this game. So I never used Darth Vader again.

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2019, 10:33:21 am »

I was hopeful about this when it comes out, but the lightsaber cannot cut through swords in this game. So I never used Darth Vader again.

The blade is made from Cortosis, clearly.