Author Topic: A Year in Review - 2019  (Read 1690 times)

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

Re: A Year in Review - 2019
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2019, 12:28:26 am »
Favorite 2019 Release:  Death Stranding- Loved it, game is batshit crazy, but compared to MGS, story is much easier to follow.  Gameplay was fun, and different than anything I've ever played before.

Least Favorite 2019 Release:  Kingdom Hearts III- what a letdown.  Was so bored to tears.  I loved 1, tolerated 2, i guess it was trending downward.  I don't even mind dumb crazy stories, just give me competent gameplay

Favorite Game Played in 2019: Dragon Quest XI- Wow what a killer game, and it took me so long to finish, it bled into 2019!

Least Favorite Game Played in 2019: What's your least favorite game that you played this year?

Sleeper Hit of 2019: What's your personal sleeper hit for 2019?- Felix the Reaper- great quirky puzzle game with a heart of gold.  Also Descenders- for being the most chill downhill mountain bike sim I've ever played.  GamePass is the shit!

Favorite Gaming Moment in 2019:  Finally got to properly unpack my game room and it is so great having space for the best parts of my collection.  I plan to take some pictures soon to share, I am very proud of it. 

Gaming wise- Being able to game all summer while studying for the Bar.  A sorta but not really vacation.  Turn based rpgs like Dragon Quest and chill relaxed games like Descenders were perfect for studying haha

Proudest Collection Accomplishment of 2019: Completed my ps1 longbox set and almost done with ps1!  just need fifa 2004 and madden 2004 and I got every NA release!  Also I quadrupled my 3DO collection, and hope to add more next year!

Re: A Year in Review - 2019
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2019, 12:09:09 pm »
Favorite 2019 Release: Gears 5 was a really good surprise, and Days Gone was also pretty good. Death Stranding might be my favorite game of 2019 tho once I finish it.

Favorite Game Played in 2019: Not counting the games I replayed, i'm gonna go with Yakuza 0, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Hitman Blood Money, Desperados and Yakuza 5 as my top 5.