Author Topic: Search Game in my Collection  (Read 913 times)

Search Game in my Collection
« on: December 22, 2019, 09:57:32 am »
Is there a way to search inside my collection?
For instance, I wanna see if I already have a game.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Re: Search Game in my Collection
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 10:26:17 am »
No.

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 01:45:17 pm »
The easiest thing to do is search the game, in general, through the main database. If you've added the game to your collection, it will say 'in collection' under the game's title in search results. Or, if you go to the item's page, there's a bit at the top for 'your stuff'. It'll be 0 if it's not in your collection. If it is, you'll see a number for how many are in your collection- so it's a good way to look for accidental duplicates.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 06:33:12 pm »
The easiest thing to do is search the game, in general, through the main database. If you've added the game to your collection, it will say 'in collection' under the game's title in search results. Or, if you go to the item's page, there's a bit at the top for 'your stuff'. It'll be 0 if it's not in your collection. If it is, you'll see a number for how many are in your collection- so it's a good way to look for accidental duplicates.

what @hoshichiri said heres how

First Log in to your VG account then click collection, than click on the magnifying glass toward the right of the page, type in the game you are looking for,  Mortal Kombat for example,

and you will see a list of mortal kombat games scroll down and the one you have. should say (in collection) as an example.

just so you know everyone can see your collection if you don't want anyone to see what is in your collection you might be able to contact an Admin request to make your collection private. Mine is public as well nothing is wrong with that but I see you're new here so :-\

You can also see other people collections by clicking collection on the left corner, under their forum avatar.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 06:44:24 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 01:30:54 pm »

just so you know everyone can see your collection if you don't want anyone to see what is in your collection you might be able to contact an Admin request to make your collection private. Mine is public as well nothing is wrong with that but I see you're new here so :-\

You can also see other people collections by clicking collection on the left corner, under their forum avatar.

You can make your collection private under settings. No admin needed.