Author Topic: Description Rejected for 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game'  (Read 854 times)

Description Rejected for 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game'
« on: December 28, 2019, 11:45:48 am »
I had tried to update the (currently NA) Description of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game with info on the availability of this Xbox Games Store (X360) [NA] title. Considering it was removed from the Games Store on December 30, 2014 due to the licensing expiring, and is no longer available to anyone (especially since the digital download format was the only format it was released in). This seems like a very relevant and fitting detail to add to the Description field, considering it's exactly what the Description is for, as per the Style Guide:

The Description field should be notes about the games packaging variants/ pack ins/ collector's edition details. Or trivia about the games release, such as if it is a launch title, last title, a very limited release,  etc. This should not be filled with store descriptions describing the gameplay or hyping up the title. Plagiarizing descriptions from other sources will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

However my change was rejected for incorrect formatting, and I was directed to the Style Guide. Considering the Style Guide mentions to include exactly those details, it seems I must be missing something...

Since my Description was rejected, the notification text is truncated, but this is the (truncated) text I provided:

As December 30, 2014, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game is no long...

I'm not sure why this info would be rejected from the one field it seems it is possible and relevant to include it in...

Re: Description Rejected for 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game'
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 10:14:33 pm »
Thanks, I could've sworn there was a thread for these questions, but must've totally overlooked it.