Author Topic: In June 2018 I asked if you had the games I have. In 2020 do you now have these?  (Read 1754 times)

Here:
https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,9191.0.html

Or are you still working on acquiring these titles?

no
(edit)
those are PAL region from what you told us earlier and I don't have a PAL console
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 08:25:57 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Warmsignal

I think a more interesting question would be, why have you not added any more games to your collection since then? This is VG Collect. A site geared towards people who obsessively collect and want to catalog their game collections. It would seem your philosophy is to buy into the latest games and systems available, then sell them off when you're done. What association do you have with game collecting as a hobby?

to be honest, I don't think I'd like to have any of those games in my collection

2 of those titles sound like frustrating stealth games, If I saw any of Sly Raccoon for sale for only $5USD I don't think I would buy it. I can't stand stealth games.

Or especially video games and especially missions where I have to remain undetected, If all you have in your collection is those games and a few more like them. I can imagine why you seem not to like video games.

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

The only one I'd even be interested in grabbing is DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi.

thats what I was thinking as well, but I already have it or something similar

NO APPS NEEDED

I have the first 3 Budokai games and have thought about maybe starting a collection of DB games, so I'll grab it eventually.

I have the first 3 Budokai games and have thought about maybe starting a collection of DB games, so I'll grab it eventually.

I have this one after I took a look

and this one for my Dragon Ball style fighter fix

I played and recommend getting this one also if you have not already (edit) it has terrible reviews online

(wiki info)
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 is a video game based on the fictional manga Dragon Ball Z. It is called "Ultimate Battle 22" or "UB22" by the fans because it features a roster twenty two playable characters from the series

I remember playing that and from what I remember some of the fighters have the same voice so,
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:48:46 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

sworddude

he started with 5 games now he has 24. his collection grew by almost 5 times

That's quite allot i'd say.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

Yes to all, but I sold Fallout.

Yes to all, but I sold Fallout.
You fool, you foolish fool.

Nope! The only one I'd want is Parappa 2, but it hasn't turned up locally & online prices haven't met my expectations yet.

You've picked up 5 of what I own, though!

1. No because Budokai Tenkaichi 3 exists
2. No
3. No but I did buy it digitally prior to your post
4. Yes prior to your post
5. As part of the Sly Collection prior to your post but I did own it years back

pzeke

1) Yes.
2) Only game in the Fallout series I've ever been interested in, but never find it at the right price.
3) Fun characters and all, but not my type of game, which is funny given I own Um Jammer Lammy (although not for long).
4) No. I do own Silent Hill 2, which I got in a PS2 Slim bundle years ago, but I don't particularly care for it.
5) Yes. Owned it twice, actually; I had the Greatest Hits version, but replaced it with the Black Label.

I played and recommend getting this one also if you have not already (edit) it has terrible reviews online

The reason Ultimate Battle 22 is so disliked is because the US release is worse than inferior. Essentially animations were cut and the controls are garbage. Just so you have an idea, I played this at a friend's house eons ago and vividly remember telling him we should play Final Bout instead, which is quite possibly one of the worst Dragon Ball games ever.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

sworddude

Pretty sure the saturn was the good version while ps1 had the trash version as far as dragonball ultimate battle goes.

Your Stylish Sword Master!