Author Topic: Playstation 5 Rumored to be Shown Tonight at CES.  (Read 1876 times)

Re: Playstation 5 Rumored to be Shown Tonight at CES.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2020, 10:35:19 pm »
I wanted to add, that the show was a awful dissapointment lol.   All this hype for a logo?  Jeez.    And the logo is the same as PS4 and PS3 basically.    Way to wow us sony.   

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2020, 01:01:28 am »
I wanted to add, that the show was a awful dissapointment lol.   All this hype for a logo?  Jeez.    And the logo is the same as PS4 and PS3 basically.    Way to wow us sony.

It made me laugh, but afterwards I was pissed about it. The thing launches in less than a year, they have to have a prototype at this point that's at least 90% what the retail, production version is going to be. My guess is this will get unveiled at E3, but that was ultra lame tonight.

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2020, 02:05:18 am »
Well that was a total waste of time

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2020, 03:25:05 am »

It made me laugh, but afterwards I was pissed about it. The thing launches in less than a year, they have to have a prototype at this point that's at least 90% what the retail, production version is going to be. My guess is this will get unveiled at E3, but that was ultra lame tonight.

I think the worst was that they said something along the lines of "A glimpse into the future" or something on their social media.  Which is what spiraled fans into a frenzy.   I think that was kinda troll status right there for a logo.   Come on Sony. 

I agree that by now they should have something of substance to show.   I hope this isn't reflective of them being unprepared or not having a system ready yet.  Xbox did come out of no where.  Maybe sony had planned for 2021 or 2022 and is biding time while panicking.  But I don't want to speculate. 

But i'm sure CES must be excited for the new views lol.