Author Topic: Going Platinum  (Read 1880 times)

mark1982

Re: Going Platinum
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2020, 02:01:23 am »
God of War is a good platinum, but the final Valkyrie can be quite hard and the Ravens are a horrible collectible.

I would say for a first Platinum, you want something with a moderate challenge and no missable trophies.

I would say Horizon Zero Dawn. It's about 40-45 hours, nothing is missable and it's not overly challenging.

Spiderman is a another good one, about 30 hours and no missables.

Yeah, I agree with God of War, challenging but worth it, a sense of accomplishment. Spider-Man is also not too difficult, just takes some time.
  l    l 

Re: Going Platinum
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2020, 06:58:48 am »
God of War is a good platinum, but the final Valkyrie can be quite hard and the Ravens are a horrible collectible.

I would say for a first Platinum, you want something with a moderate challenge and no missable trophies.

I would say Horizon Zero Dawn. It's about 40-45 hours, nothing is missable and it's not overly challenging.

Spiderman is a another good one, about 30 hours and no missables.

Yeah, I agree with God of War, challenging but worth it, a sense of accomplishment. Spider-Man is also not too difficult, just takes some time.

Good call on Spider-Man.  I forgot I had that Platinum, and I got it while super doped up after surgery so it can’t be that hard.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:19:30 pm by Cartagia »