Author Topic: jjgames easter sale  (Read 1570 times)

jobocan

jjgames easter sale
« on: March 23, 2012, 04:45:50 pm »
I just realized... we rarely post deals on retro games, so I figured I'd post this new one.

On jjgames.com, enter EASTER2012 as your coupon code and you get 20% off any 1 item, until April 7th.

Their prices turn out being pretty good on common games and way overpriced on some of the rarer stuff (though 20% off does help), but overall they're not the worst thing out there and, if you're in the US (unlike me), you get free shipping on orders over 50$.

amauriel

Re: jjgames easter sale
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 06:36:19 pm »
I have heard of JJ Games but never really checked them out. Sniffing around, I was like, "hmm...prices aren't too bad....WHY DO THEY WANT $52.60 FOR POKEMON FIRE RED, CART ONLY??"

All their Pokemon games are WAY overpriced...looks like I need to sell them some of the extra copies I've picked up when collecting Gameboys.

So overall doesn't look too bad but some of their stuff is WAY out there.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

jobocan

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 06:48:13 pm »
So overall doesn't look too bad but some of their stuff is WAY out there.

Yeah, some of the prices are ridiculous on there, like all the pokemon games, or Earthbound at 175$, but  for some other stuff I'm hard-pressed to find better prices out there. The free shipping is nice too... they used to offer it in Canada but they don't anymore, but I used to really take advantage of that.

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 12:03:20 am »
I've never checked out the site before but with a 20% off coupon I might place an order.
Thanks for the heads up jobocan

darko

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 11:17:06 pm »
Suikoden Tierkreis is ~ $18. That's a great price, especially if you take 20% off.

jobocan

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 12:07:38 pm »
I was gonna post another sale at jjgames.com (15% off one item, coupon code EARTHDAY2012, sale ends on the 22nd), but I'm gonna do something even better.

I hope this continues working. When I signed up to the jjgames newsletter, I got a coupon code for 10% off my entire order. The email mentioned it would work only once and only for me... but I've used it for every order I've done with them since (unless better sales were ongoing).

coupon code: BXNEPUMZ

If any one of you makes an order with them, use this code and let me know if it works! If not, maybe try signing up to their newsletter yourselves, it may give you your own eternally working coupon code like this. Cheers!