Author Topic: Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! Double Pack $1 (Steam)  (Read 1205 times)

desocietas

Info on the sale: http://www.sizefivegames.com/2012/04/25/size-five-fund-drive/

$1 is nothin'!  I'm buying it as a gift and will just keep it in my inventory for the time being.  Fun game if you like quirky Sam 'n' Max humor and jagged pixels :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

amauriel

There's probably a few hours left so I'll put in my $0.02.

I felt like I got a good deal when I spent $5 on them, probably almost 2 years ago now. They are not great, amazing games, but they are obviously made by someone who loves old LucasArts games, and they make a decent homage. Not a bad way to spend a few hours if you like point 'n click games.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

desocietas

There's probably a few hours left so I'll put in my $0.02.

I felt like I got a good deal when I spent $5 on them, probably almost 2 years ago now. They are not great, amazing games, but they are obviously made by someone who loves old LucasArts games, and they make a decent homage. Not a bad way to spend a few hours if you like point 'n click games.

I probably bought them for something like $5 as well and had a lot of fun with the first in the series.  Will have to give another go at the sequel.  He's working on a new game, and if me putting a dollar will help him, I'm fine with that.  I gave more to a fellow on the street the other day.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas