Author Topic: August 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 43610 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: August 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2015, 12:23:21 am »
^ Long story short The Flea has an alt.

Ha!

I was going to post the exact same thing! :)

« Reply #286 on: June 23, 2023, 04:03:07 pm »
Woo-hoo!  Picked up complete copies of Tomba and Tomba 2!!!

Great platformers and pretty rare I think, congrats!

Thank you!  These are two of the games I originally owned way back in the PS1's heyday.  I've been slowly piecing back together my old collection (nearly 200 games!!!) for the PS1 as well as adding in some classics I missed along the way.  Some PS1 games are commanding pretty high prices these days, especially if you are being anal about condition and completeness like I have been. 

Einhander, Tactics Ogre, Strider 2, Skullmonkeys (great game, waaaay underrated), Tomba 1 & 2, Valkyrie Profile, any Working Designs games (Lunar, Arc the Lad Collection, etc.)....these games have gone through the roof in value over the years.  Others like the long list of RPG's (including Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Wild Arms, Alundra, etc.) are commanding premium prices close to or slightly over their original selling price.  Then you have the Capcom fighting titles that range from $30 to $70 for complete NM copies each.... :-\

I think by the time I am finished, I will have close to 300 original PlayStation games in my collection.  Though, with my wife out of work now and medical bills, I think the pace of my collecting is about to go from hare to tortoise.    :'(

What type of medical billing are you talking about in your post? Actually, there are many types of medical billing and that why I am asking about it.
Regards: pathology rcm

« Reply #287 on: June 23, 2023, 09:53:17 pm »
holy necrothreading Batman!

It's hard to believe these monthly pickup threads used to get to page 20. Between games being more expensive and harder to find, and this site being a ghost town, we're lucky to get to page 5 now.

kashell

« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2023, 10:33:40 am »
I saw the month of August and was like, "...wait what?" Then I saw it was from 2015, ha.