Author Topic: What Room Do You Use As A Game Room/Play Room? Or Setup Discussion  (Read 1978 times)

Re: What Room Do You Use As A Game Room/Play Room? Or Setup Discussion
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2023, 12:27:04 am »
I mostly play at the room where my games are located

I actually don't mind living in my game room. I have an entire bungalow basement level pretty much to myself with it's own full bathroom. there is an empty shelving unit behind my game room if I ever need it. However I technically could have my bedroom and my game room separate. But I like where I'm at now. Because my home don't have air conditioning and it's usually keeps much cooler in the basement in the summer time and it's always warm in the winter.

So can you describe what is your setup like? Are all your games in one room? Are you lucky enough to have a bathroom in close by where you game or spend most of your time? do you use multiple rooms as a gaming setup?

Or
What is your gaming setup history?

Nothing has changed in my game room, except maybe more consoles and maybe games. I have a PC a bed. a full bathroom, a stereo, a CRT television, a recliner , another chair, an entertainment center with many games stacked on it unorganized an oscillating fan, central heat, 3 overhead lights a dresser with more unorganized games, and a medium shelving unit with even more games on it, and a closet with clothes in it and more boxes with games and other things and lots of inorganization
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: What Room Do You Use As A Game Room/Play Room? Or Setup Discussion
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2023, 02:15:08 pm »
My setup changed as well since my original post on this thread. I now have a whole house and my game room is my living room now. I have a lot more space for everything which means I haven't had to be as judicious about what I can and can't have out. Also, my collection is probably about 200 games smaller than it was when I originally posted which makes this even easier than before.