Author Topic: Which Device Do You Use The Most Currently (for any purpose)  (Read 1144 times)

Which Device Do You Use The Most Currently (for any purpose)
« on: March 18, 2020, 07:00:57 pm »
Also as apart of the question do are you currently playing more current generation? or Past Generation console games? or new or older PC games? or handhelds?

We already have a currently playing and a 52 challenge thread but this is more directed at what device are you currently playing or using the most now. for me I change consoles quite often but I think my PlayStation 2, PC, my stereo, and Flat Screen CRT is seeing the most usage now.

This also includes watching a device like YouTube Netflix or even watching more movies on one device more than playing games as well,

So out of all your electronics (games included) what do you find yourself using more often?

I mostly listen to music, and play golf video games, I watch YouTube once and a while, and I have been playing  older Call OF Duty games more often when I am not tired.

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Which Device Do You Use The Most Currently (for any purpose)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 07:29:34 pm »
For non-gaming stuff I usually use my Ipad.
For gaming stuff I usually use my Gaming Laptop or PS4 and sometimes my Switch or PS3.
During the Summer I use my other consoles, as they are in Upstate New York, where I live during the Summer.

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 10:42:34 pm »
I geez lol. I have a ton of none gaming devices, but I primarily use a Microsoft Surface for work and then I have a Macbook Pro for most of my everyday computer uses and what I'm typing this on. As for gaming, I play a lot of different consoles, but my main workhorse in my PS4 at the moment.

sonicfan53

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 03:13:07 am »
I'd say my PC, Phone and Switch.

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 08:59:31 am »
Mostly play PC these days. Can listen to music/YouTube in the background easily.

Very versatile.

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 12:56:29 pm »
Nintendo Switch, Ipad Air, and a gaming laptop. I've always been a heavy Nintendo player though, but I feel like I play my playstation less with each iteration. Mostly likely skipping the PS5 altogether. I lost a lot of trust in Sony with their censorship spree. Who would've thought it would ever be Nintendo getting the uncensored and racy games? Plus the growing retro selection on switch is quite delightful and always growing.

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 09:33:04 am »
Since you said for ANY purpose, the obvious choice is my phone.

Checking texts/twitter? Phone. Watching youtube away from home? Phone. Making calls? Phone. Checking bus schedules? Phone. Pokémon go? Phone. At home but don't want to bother with the TV or the laptop? Phone. The only time that's phone free is work- I don't carry it on the clock. Usually- once in awhile I'm waiting on something important, so I keep it in my pocket.

If we're talking for gaming specifically... I dunno, either phone or PS4 right now. Depends on if my causal Pokémon Go-ing on the bus is outpacing/more important than my dedicated time with (at the moment) Yakuza Kiwami or MHW.

shatterstar69

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 07:32:23 am »
I was gaming mainly on my Xbox One X because it was the newest system I owned and I wanted to utilize the most powerful system on my new 4k TV.  Unfortunately, the HDMI port stopped functioning and I am currently in the process of fixing it.
Time to make the donuts!