Author Topic: Anyone Else Seeing Copies Of Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 At In Store Walmarts?  (Read 991 times)

This is vary strange to me

I keep seeing new physical copies of a vary old PC game called Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack at my local Walmart, has anyone else seen this game? out of all PC games I think this is one of the only retro they still sell to this day.

If you decide to buy one, they charge $10 USD. Walmart in-store. but you need to know the game won't work on Windows 10 (even though it says it will) on the case it comes inside. you also need download a program called Open RCT 2. Luckily it is free to get Open RCT 2

if have A digital OR physical copy or Roller Coaster Tycoon Triple Thrill Pack. Download site is below, click link and goto the download section and select your operating System they have it in more then just Window's 10

https://openrct2.org/

Also from what I gather you even need Open RCT2 even after you decide to download Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 triple thrill pack on steam.

as always I love to read your thoughts on this, and to see if other Walmart stores are carrying this old game, or to see if any of you guys saw this game at your local Walmart.

It's usually a sealed copy (just the case no box) and is usually found in the music CD section, and I bought one, but found out that I needed that engine to get it up and running on my machine

the photo in in the link the photo is too large to put into this thread
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Uie-Rollercoastertycoon2-triple-Thrill-Pack/965553259
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 07:49:43 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Warmsignal

I put many, many hours into that game in early 2000s. I now own Planet Coaster, the one and only digital only game in my possession. It's a vastly superior and long overdue improvement for the theme park simulation niche. It is developed by a lot of the same team behind the original RCT series. I don't ever see myself wanting to go back to the days of old, at this point. Planet Coaster is the way to go, if you're into this stuff.