Author Topic: Listed a game and can not erase it.  (Read 1404 times)

Listed a game and can not erase it.
« on: April 05, 2020, 01:18:33 pm »
Hello all, I am new here, thank you for creating a website I can list and organise  my collection.
Going out and bringing home a game I allready own was slowly wearing me down.
After this lockdown is lifted I can get back to visiting obsecure game shops and finding little gems.
Bring back the good old days of 2019.
Just finding my way around it is not clear to myself whom I should contact regarding uploading stuff.
When i started out, it was really fun, now its a job and becoming  more and more of a chore as still have few more consoles to list. In my boredom i made a mistake and listed a game under the wrong heading and i can not change it. I am doing this all from my tablet and phone.  Is there a way i can edit it myself? Who is the best people to contact when things go wrong.? The game was Who wants to be a millionaire 2nd edition  on the Wii.
Be best to check listings from me in future.
Really sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.
Segawarrior.

Flashback2012

Re: Listed a game and can not erase it.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 03:05:57 pm »
I assume you're referring to this?

https://vgcollect.com/item/176802

Do you have ANY idea how hard that's going to be to fix?!? The mods here are not easily appeased and now a 1000 orphans need to be sacrificed into a volcano in order for them to even consider looking at the issue and 1000 more for them to actually consider fixing it.  :o

Actually, just post in here...

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5820.0.html

Link your entry like I did above, point out the sideways image and one of them can remove it. Either that or you can submit an edit with the corrected image if you have it. Other than the text in your title for the game making my eye twitch and the lack of information like rating/item number/barcode not being present,  your entry should be just fine.  ;)

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 04:21:31 am »

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 05:14:46 am »

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 05:18:51 am »

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 10:04:18 am »
Image removed from that entry.

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 02:59:52 am »